• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Colonel Krukov's Retirement

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
A lot of you don't know, but Colonel Krukov has retired and also left the wiki entirely due to his mental issues. Most of you likely didn't notice or say a proper goodbye so now is the perfect chance to. Kru said it is possible he may return when he gets better but actually being away from us has made matters worst, so he at least returned to Hangouts. I'm making this because not everyone was ablr say their farewells, even if they end up being temporary.

Krukov was a big help in the Striking Strength revision, as well as in the forums making revisions despite no one paying attention. Making blogs of importance that also have been ignored and I strongly would appreciate it, if we all can show our appreciated to Kru one last time as he's done more than we gave credit for, and it's upsetting.

Colonel Krukov was a content mod and chat mod like Sera, for those who didn't know. He was great with catching spammers and other rule breakers on top of his forum activity and page moderation. Again, his contributions are to be commended. Let's give a big hoorah for Krukov, he well deserves it.

That's sad. I like Krukov. He is a very cool person and I hope that he will gets better.

If you are reading, goodbye Colonel. Hope to see you again here.

I'm really sorry to hear about CK's struggles. He is of course more than free to leave as long as he needs in order to recover. This obviously takes major priority and everyone understands that. I hope the best for him.

I'd like to thank CK for his huge help in both editing profiles and taking good care of the chat. His contributions are greatly appreciated.

CK was also overall a really fun guy who was nice to talk to and be around. I'll miss him, but again, I completely understand and support his departure. And he'll always be welcome back if he ever decides to return.

Best of wishes, take care, and good bye pal :)

Krukov deserved more than that. I want him to know I do appreciate him and his contributions. He's my best friend on the internet. Someone who got me through the grief of losing my little niece in February, who always made me smiled, and who was a good addition to this site. I respect him a great deal, he's been hurting for a long time and I will do all I can in my current state to make this better so the same mistakes don't repeat itself.

Thank you so much for everything Kru! I was sleeping when you left us, so I never got to properly say goodbye. I admit it tore me up inside, but at least I can still talk with you. That's what we want. I hope you read thus and know you are appreciated!! I hope you get better and fight this. It's surely not easy, I know that - but several people have beat depression, so can the mighty Colonel!

I only noticed his retirement when I checked the history on the Staff member page and was disheartened to see him retiring. In the midst of drama, I always felt like I could have a nice conversation with Krukov, which isn't something I an say about a lot of people here. He was always so cheery, hardworking and friendly, which makes it even harder to realize he's suffering from some mental problems. I have nothing but respect for Krukov, and I hope he recovers from his issues in the future.

Definitely an alright guy to talk to as well as a really great fellow user here. Hoping he gets better from whatever hes going through.

Though actually, and idk if he'd like this or not, but he's actually on my wikia over at FC/OC. Again, just telling you guys that he's not completely off the network but just doing his thing over there.

But still, he's a pretty cool one to have around here. Also good with his "!" use of it to me whenever we PM each other.

I'll miss your presence on here, Kru. You contributed a lot and worked hard. I look forward to seeing you around here again, if that ever comes to pass. Thank you for your work.

Colonel, your help hear was much appriciated and I hope you well. I look forward to having you back when you recover.

It feels kinda sad to come back and know that you had to leave, Colonel. From what I know about you, you're a really good person to have around - both as a friend just to talk and working as a staff member.

But things like your health should always come in the first place. I hope you can take good care of yourself and I hope everything gets better for you, too.

I wish you the best.

I would have liked to say goodbye for myself, now is that to late, i'm only hope to just see him around for the wiki again. Have luck Colonel Krukov.

I am really going to miss my brother that I've always wanted. Treated me like a I'm one of his family members and the same I treated him back since I'm an only child. I would like to thank him for being a great help in the wiki and one of the most cool guy here as he worked hard for everything he makes and I appreciate all of it. I always got your back when there's something wrong so don't be afraid to spit it out.

I am sorry to see him go, i appreciate all his contributions to the wiki, I wish him good luck in all his future endeavors.

I don't want to remembered for being ill, upset or unwell or anything negative, I don't want to be hated or on bad terms with anyone, and I don't want to be any less than anyone else. I just want you to be happy knowing that I had a good time with the people who are down to earth awesome.

I can't thank anyone enough for chatting with me, helping me, voting in my threads, helping with content revisions, or calculations. I promise that when I have little to no mental conditions I'll return. I am in your debt so the least I can do is come back.

I'm not good at goodbye's, (and I think that the analogy should be obvious here) it's kinda fitting that if you want to remember me, you can do one thing, and one thing only...

@CK Of course not. Whenever I think of you I think of someone who is very kind and helpful. Never for anything negative.

And please don't feel obligated to come back or like you owe us to come back. This is about you, your happiness and your wellbeing right now. Only come back when or if you want to.

But again, thanks for all the help and good times :)

You were most helpful for most science fiction verses and were a good friend to talk to, I feel saddened you have to leave, farewell Colonel. We will miss you.

I never got to meet you or talk to you personally, but from what i see, you were very cared for, and a valiable member of this wiki

A goodbye is always sad, but even as a new member, i wish you all the wellbeing in the world

I never talked with Krukov very much, but when I did, I thought he was a very nice guy. Sad to see him retiring, he's the last person I'd expect to have mental issues.

Krukov is a good guy and was a very helpful member of the staff. I can relate to having awful problems with mental issues and extreme depression, so I sincerely hope his situation gets better.

CK you are my bro man and i can relate to mental illness. And you are always a good person to talk to when i do talk to ya. Take care buddy ik you'll get better :)

While I haven't talked with Krukov much, or even really knew him, I did see many of the things he did on this wiki. I understand how he feels, and I can relate a bit to it. I wish to you the best of the luck and recovers, and as others have said here, no need to feel compelled to come back here. While your presence will be greatly missed, I - and I think a large part of the wiki - understands your situation, and wish the best for you, whatever that is.

Shoot, man. No more CK. That really hits hard, ya know. I really did enjoy talking to him. Like, very much so.

Krukov has always been a very nice and helpful member, so I really hope that everything will work out well for him.

Please take care. I hope that you will feel better and return eventually.

Everyone...you do realize i mentioned the fact that he's still around now on my wikia...right?

I mean he's there at times doing his own thing so whenever you guys feel like it, you can pop on over to say hi to him.

Again, DK if he likes it but hey, just...putting that out there again for the second time...

It saddens me that he'll be gone from our wiki; He's a big name here, & even as inexperienced as I am, he's pretty notable. Certainly enough so for me to appreciate what he's done for our Wiki!

Please, be well, Colonel Krukov! You're always welcome, & I hope your mental issues get better!

The real cal howard said:
Shoot, man. No more CK. That really hits hard, ya know. I really did enjoy talking to him. Like, very much so.
He's still around on Hangouts and like Cross said, he's on FC/OC too.

Good luck to your Colonel Krukov. It seems nearly each week someone is retiring or on hiatus. Hopefully you return some day.

This saddens me.

Colonel is a very great person and I've had the chance to talk to him more than once. He's very supportive of other people and has made great contributions to verses with few supporters such as Doctor Who and Mass Effect.

I really wish for you to overcome your current issues and hopefully one day return here again. Until then my bumping friend, stay strong and remember, you'll always have friends here.

Salutes to you Colonel.

( Man.. im really going to miss you.. you were my first friend i ever had on this wiki, and i will cherish those many days we talked about star wars and super soldiers ,you were a kind and generous person and that's not even counting the huge amount of effort you put into the profiles you created and the many other contributions to the wiki, i hope you get well soon my friend.

Back