• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new VS Battles wiki bureaucrat!

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

This is an announcement regarding that our staff have decided to appoint @DontTalkDT as a new VS Battles wiki bureaucrat.

He has been a loyal contributor to this community for almost 7 years now, since February 22, 2015 to be precise, a staff member and administrator since August 22, 2015, and my main go-to guy for writing our wiki's explanation and instruction pages for almost as long.

He is easily one of our most intelligent, reasonable, and levelheaded members. It is no exaggeration to say that we would barely have had a functioning wiki without his massive contributions over the years, and I think that he will continue to help this community to the best of his ability in his new position as well.

As such, I want to provide my sincere congratulations for his promotion, and hope that you will all help him to feel welcome below.

Congratulations - Confetti (1).jpg

11FE7C4259363452E933BA57BA87233ABAD9C9D2.png

Sad because I wanted to make the thread.

00642-heart2bsoars.jpg

Like Ant said, DT has been an indispensable part of the wiki for a lot of years now and this wiki wouldn't be the functioning wiki we have now without his major and important contributions. This is a well-deserved promotion and I am glad DT will be even more involved in some of the wiki's more important aspects from now on.

Calcs, policies, higher tier stuff, and now this. DT be like:

4161544.jpg

Time to retire

Good job Ant, you have succesfully bound DT's soul to this place.

Now do the same with Ultima.

Congratulations DT! Utterly deserved

Back