• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Archie-Verse's Cosmology...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://***************.li/Comic/Sonic-Universe/Issue-79?id=21752#18

This scientist says Genesis Wave's aftermath can spread throughout the dimensional matrix.

It is the "scientist character" who explains this, and in the context of the cartoon as a whole, I think you are explaining Cosmology based on M-theory.

So why is Archie-Verse's 11D Cosmology being denied?

Genesis Wave is a kind of amplified Chaos Control, and actually Super Sonic uses Chaos Control to Offset the Genesis Wave.

If the aftermath of the Genesis Wave can affect the dimensional matrix, isn't it correct to regard Archie Sonic's Hax as 11D?

TypeMoon-Verse's "Swirl of the Root Shiki" is considered an Outerversal Level, even though it hasn't proved any feat in the story.

Compared to being considered Outervasal with just TXT without proving feat, I don't think it's a problem to consider Archie-Verse as 11D.

(This is just an example and I have no intention of degrading TypeMoon-Verse...)

Ok? Why necro a thread from 2021 just to comment that a thread from 2017 is outdated?

I am currently doing some browsing around and stumbled upon this. Thought I’d comment on how within that thread, someone said something along the lines of “The whole purpose of the thread was to explain why 1-C Archie Sonic isn't a thing from the beginning.” and now it is on the Low 1-C level.

I am currently doing some browsing around and stumbled upon this. Thought I’d comment on how within that thread, someone said something along the lines of “The whole purpose of the thread was to explain why 1-C Archie Sonic isn't a thing from the beginning.” and now it is on the Low 1-C level.
... that isn't much of a reason to necro a thread from 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back