• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About a potential Multi-Universal feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody is warping the entire Space-Time continuum of a universe. And then, manages to warp a space that is separate from the universe. As in, creating massive storms in a place that has no concept of distance or direction, and probably extends into infinity because of that.

Is this Multi-Universal?

We only tend to count feats that encompass several entire universal space-time continuums at once as Multi-Universal.

So what would you say this is then?

I mean, Universal+ only really seems to say the Space-Time continuum of an individual universe. This place seems to be almost like another universe but without the same boundaries of a normal universe. Its has its own Space-Time continuum aswell. Which makes me a bit confused on it.

Also, somebody else mentioned this feat technically would be Multi-Universal if it affected it in a universal scale Space-Time which it sort of did I guess? The place has no concept of distance so it basically infinite. And the storms created there seemed to be cover the entiery of it aswell.

Maybe Multi-Universal in a very low form? Or if anything, Multi-Universal in range I guess.

Still could use some more input on this.

Multi-Universal range is not the same thing as being able to create or destroy several universes at once, yes.

Okay, so for sure Multi-Universal range.

But it was still reality warping the entire Space-Time of a universe and an infinite space that exists on the fourth dimension aswell. I don't understand where this would fit since it seems to be beyond Universal+ going by tier.

Warping space-time isn't the same thing as destroying/creating it. Warping it is hax, creating/destroying it is AP

Alright. Let me reassess the feat for a moment. If its just Warping then I guess all that comes out of this is it being Multi-Universal in range.

We actually usually tend to rate both as AP. It is just when the hax severely contradicts the generally displayed AP that we have separated the statistics.

@Ant

Cool, didn't knew that.

@Ika

Are they doing this to both universes at once or just in quick succession?

Then that was a very very low Multi-Universal feat? Since it was only likel two Space-Time continuums in size?

Also, the other space separate from the universe exists on the fourth dimension and has no concept of distance or direction aswell, its basically infinite and the warp was affecting all of its Space-Time aswell.

From what the scans had. The power that was doing this was already warping the entire SPace-Time of its own universe, and then managed to warp the Space-Time of this separate Space.

Okay. If both continuums were stated to be universal in size, I suppose thst it counts as low Multi-Universe level.

I'm not sure because i'm not familiar with SM. But having "no concept of distance or direction" doesn't make something infinite in size as far as I know. But if both universes were being warped, that would be baseline Multi-Universe level I think

Well Antvasima is correct in this one. Having power to influence other Timelines or Universes isn't necessarily 2-C unless entire Space-Time continuums are being affected.

This would probably mean an AP of Low 2-C and an Range of At least Universe Level+ Possibly Multi-Universal.

@Antvasima

@Julian

I might have been confused about something. I've asked somebody who knows a bit more about the aspects of the feat and am waiting to hear from him about it.

It might have been just disrupting both of these universes Space-Time continuums rather than reality warping them both. I'm not totaly sure though and have asked.

If its disruption and not reality warping, how much does this change the AP of the feat? Or is disrupting both still Multi-Universal either way?

If it is just causing disturbances in both universes, I do not think that it is a quantifiable feat.

I will add that if it was just disrupting them both. It was disrupting their Space-Time continuums on a universal scale.

To better explain, it was causing massive Space-Time storms in the infinite space that was separate from the universe. There isn't any distance there, so the created storms extended into infinity of that Space-Time continuum.

Now, it was already disrupting all of the Space-Time continuum of the main universe. But when this feat happened, it caused chaos across all the Main universes Space-Time continuum. And then, expanded into this infinite space and caused the said storms there.

@Antvasima

Okay, everything seems to have been cleared up.

What was going on was in fact Space-Time continuum warping and not disruption. Which means this should be a low Multi-Universal feat going by what you said.

I personally believe you could, Ant. Entirely up to you and the OP. Anyways.. Sorry, i would've answered this too, but I was working on an Yugioh Blog. Anyways... I agree wit both Ant & Julian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back