• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
■ Rules :
▪they can use any weapons from their respective games;
▪Michael has access to his "power";
▪the speed is not = ; it will only be = if necessary ;
▪Battle location : liberty city ;

MUSCLE WOMAN :

THE "FAT" MAN :

INCON :

Profile Links?

I'll take Abby for the same reasons Joel beat Franklin.

Stealth and innovative abilities.

She could light Mike on fire with a flamethrower, or sneak up behind him and snap his neck.

Abby high diff

I'll take Abby for the same reasons Joel beat Franklin.

Stealth and innovative abilities.

She could light Mike on fire with a flamethrower, or sneak up behind him and snap his neck.

Abby high diff

wait a little, this time, Michael can slow down time without needing a vehicle to do so and here, Michael has access to his explosive weapons being one of them a homing launcher, Michael has a greater speed and is much more experienced than frank. this one is very different from joel vs frank in my opinion, but I don't deny that abby has her chances.

Michael is a lot more experienced than Franklin, true, but Abby is still a better fighter than Mike, and maybe the verse as a whole outside of CJ.

Michael has a much larger, much better arsenal of weapons, and has the AP and speed advantage, and being able to slow his perception of time, along with being a better gunman makes it extremely dangerous for Abby to engage him in a direct fight.

But she's got no problem avoiding that, and getting around it. She's been able to take out enemies who outgun her like Ellie and enemies who are stronger than her like the rat king.

I wish you could have been a little more specific on locations, but still liberty city gives her plenty of areas to hide around. She has enhanced hearing to be able to hear and detect enemies through walls and things like that, she could just rig an area with pipe bombs and could craft more on the go very fast.

Or Spray Mike with a flamethrower, because none of the HD protagonists are fire resistant, or just snap his neck with her superior LS, If Davey could pull off a sneak attack on Michael, Abby definitely could.

Short summary

Abby:

+Stealth capabilities
+Flamethrower and Molotovs
+Innovation
+Lifting Strength

Michael:

+AP advantage
+Speed advantage
+Larger arsenal
+Higher quality arsenal
+Time slow
+Superior marksman.

Mike has more advantages, and if Abby even makes the slightest mistake she's dead as ****** fried chicken, but she's been in this spot so many ******* times to lose here.

The odds were heavily against her favor against Ellie, and against the rat king, but she won those fights because of the very advantages she holds in this one.

And given the location of this fight, they're bound to play out again.

Abby High diff

Back