• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Conditions: Niko has prior knowledge & will prepare at the top of a sky scraper 100 m tall in liberty city for at least 2 days, with the sky scraper being flat & accessible to the top with plenty of places to hide. Abby will have to enter from the bottom of the skyscraper. SBA otherwise

Beloved OG: 3

Controversial gal: 1

idk, who wins?:

Last edited:
Does Abby have prior knowledge.

ngl, my Abby could take out my Niko so I'd pick her just cause of that lol.

Does Abby have prior knowledge.

ngl, my Abby could take out my Niko so I'd pick her just cause of that lol.
SBA as of 2023:
"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other."

SBA as of 2023:
"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other."
I know SBA but you gave Niko knowledge and changed the location of the fight, as well as gave 2 days prep, so this isn't a SBA battle lol.

I know SBA but you gave Niko knowledge and changed the location of the fight, as well as gave 2 days prep, so this isn't a SBA battle lol.
Throughout my experience here, things are SBA otherwise if no other conditions are specified.

"The following are the assumptions to be made for battles in versus threads, if no alternative assumptions are specified by the thread creator."

To make things less vague & confusing, I'll change things to "SBA otherwise"

Niko for being a better protag

Honestly, this seems really equal, looking at both profiles. Both Abby and Niko are experienced soldiers and skilled fighters. Abby has access to more unconventional weaponry, but I doubt Niko would have much trouble dealing with Abby's crossbow and flamethrower. Niko on the other hand seems stronger and has the CQC advantage.

Voting Niko for now

I don't know too much about Abby since I haven't played TLOU2 yet but looking at their profiles they seem pretty equal in stats, apart from LS which Abby has over Niko. They both come from backgrounds where they've had to fight for their lives since childhood and have both been trained by militias but I'd say Niko would have better hand-to-hand skill with his krav maga. Abby on the other hand seems to be better in stealth than Niko and also has enhanced hearing. I'm not too sure who'd win tbh so I'm leaning towards incon but I'll wait for more input before voting.

Bump but voting Abby. Pretty much same ol same ol back with Joel vs Franklin and Abby vs Michael.

Enhanced senses and stealth yadda yadda yadda and innovation.

If Niko is on a skyscraper I'm assuming he'll be trying to snipe her, she's dealt with snipers before like Tommy, she's got plenty of places to hide from the bottom of the building.

Her hearing could be used to eventually locate Niko, and kill him with a flamethrower

Bump but voting Abby. Pretty much same ol same ol back with Joel vs Franklin and Abby vs Michael.

Enhanced senses and stealth yadda yadda yadda and innovation.

If Niko is on a skyscraper I'm assuming he'll be trying to snipe her, she's dealt with snipers before like Tommy, she's got plenty of places to hide from the bottom of the building.

Her hearing could be used to eventually locate Niko, and kill him with a flamethrower
Wait, how far does her gun feats go? I intended her fear of heights to have some relevance here. But as long as this fight isn't a stomp, I don't mind having her fear of heights being a non factor.

Counted in a couple of seconds btw.

Back