• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deerofdreams said:
indestructible planet

i know this sounds weird but would aang be able to shift the rock on the planet if it is indestructible

it cannot break it is stuck in one big bit of planet so would he be able to earth manip

and does the planet have water? if not then the only things left for aang is air and fire manip

which is really terrible for him in this fight
He can still Earth bend, but the effects of the attack on the terrain are undone as soon as the attack is complete.

The planet is a carbon copy of Earth, but with no other living creatures and only nature

Deer, just imagine it all works like it normally would. I doubt OP meant anything drastic by the location.

Deerofdreams said:
ok cool

what of defencive things like an earth barrier would that disapear too or would the planet just regen
Planet regens, but Shield stays intact unless destroyed

Nvm, Aang doesnt have huge range, he'd have to get within Magician's Red AOE to begin attacking anyway, startimg distance doesnt change anything.

I can make whatever matches I want. Also, don't deem a matcha stomp without reasons. That's just one-sidedness.

Uh, you litterally said it was a stomp yourself, and gave reasons why even. Plus it's kinda clear why ot is if you just look at the profiles. And I was giving advice I wasnt giving you shit or anything plus you shouldnt anyway, it's in very poor taste. But this aint the time for that, I dont want to derail this dude's thread with bickering.

Anyway we at 6-0, one more vote for Avdol needed.

I'll be honest, if this was someone else's thread, I'd be glad to be no 7. Aang is strong, but Avdol clearly has the advantage in most engagements

Back