• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Xenoverse Goku page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just crossed my mind. I was wondering why we have a Time Patrol Trunks and Time Breaker Bardock profile, but don't have a Xeno Goku profile. Am doing what tier should he be?

Didn't he help in the fight with Demigra? This would make him Low 2-C for Xeno Goku right?

We're not allowed to have him. We actually deleted him before. Iirc, Ant is heavily against game profiles for DB anyway.

The real cal howard said:
We're not allowed to have him. We actually deleted him before. Iirc, Ant is heavily against game profiles for DB anyway.
you know he changed his mine about the game prfiels right?

No I didn't know. And I'm still skeptical. He's been very adamant about his views of non-canon profiles. Note how we don't have Strange Visitor Superman here.

No I didn't know. And I'm still skeptical. He's been very adamant about his views of non-canon profiles. Note how we don't have Strange Visitor Superman here.
well there are 10 prfiels for dragon ball games 8 of them are for xenveres so i figerd seans there there he did.

It was because most of them were notable. It took a lot for Demigra alone to get on here. Mira, Towa, and Chronoa are also notable enough.

It was because most of them were notable. It took a lot for Demigra alone to get on here. Mira, Towa, and Chronoa are also notable enough.
well goku has appered at the end of each game so far to help with the final boss.

Still not notable enough. I'm pretty sure most admins agreed that it was just an attempt at getting a more powerful Goku. Not saying you're doing that, but people who wanted that profile in the past. Frankly, I don't know why we have TP Trunks and TB Bardock when we don't allow VM Broly.

Still not notable enough. I'm pretty sure most admins agreed that it was just an attempt at getting a more powerful Goku. Not saying you're doing that, but people who wanted that profile in the past. Frankly, I don't know why we have TP Trunks and TB Bardock when we don't allow VM Broly.
well vetory misshen Broly was not in the storyline well TP trunks and TB bardock had significant impacts on the storyline.

one thing i dont get is why Vetory missin browly isnt here for not haveing an inpact on the story line well other game franchises have prfiels for secret bosses who also dont inpact the story line.

Because they're not non-canon, and won't cause a push for a ton of non canon profiles. We allow stuff like this, and we'll go on a slippery slope until we get things like Yamcha (GT version).

Also, they're not carbon copy versions of already existing characters. Only exceptions are Goku because of GT, Link because all of his incarnations are canon, and comic characters who had previously canon versions that were retconned.

1 ok i persinaly think it would be ok as long as they have some sunificent affect on the plot i understand you and others may disagrey

2 ok still xenveres is pretty pupoler

3 out of curosity have you played xenveres?

Yep. I played and beat Xenoverse. Going on my second run as a Namek named Kaito. Following TFS' playthrough of XV2. Puddin x Stake ftw.

Yep. I played and beat Xenoverse. Going on my second run as a Namek named Kaito. Following TFS' playthrough of XV2. Puddin x Stake ftw.
ok i finished my first fun with a nomeken and i intend to go in to the netygrety of finshing all the expert missens perwell qrest and master traning before doing another charater.

(and that gient form is awesome)

Well, we re-evaluated our views about non-canon profiles a bit:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alternative_Canon_and_Composite_Profiles

However, we generally try to stick with only original prominent non-canon characters, such as Mira and Demigra, to not clutter the wiki with too many alternative versions.

Still, for consistency's sake, I suppose that we should either remove Xenoverse Trunks and Bardock, or allow Goku. I would appreciate staff input regarding this.

Antvasima said:
Well, we re-evaluated our views about non-canon profiles a bit:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alternative_Canon_and_Composite_Profiles

However, we generally try to stick with only original prominent non-canon characters, such as Mira and Demigra, to not clutter the wiki with too many alternative versions.

Still, for consistency's sake, I suppose that we should either remove Xenoverse Trunks and Bardock, or allow Goku. I would appreciate staff input regarding this.
i think that may be a good idea to put on the staff discushim bored seans this one is on the qeshin and anser borde.

Ex: Main villains from Non-Canonical Movies of Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, One Piece and the like can be allowed profiles, yet most versions of Son Goku contained in games such as Xenoverse and Shin Budokai should not. However, given the prominence and popularity of Dragon Ball GT, alternative versions of Goku and Vegeta from this continuity have been allowed.

That is correct, yes. However, I would appreciate more staff input.

A tricky topic. I personally don't like game profiles of canon characters, I feel it dilutes the canon material with the spinoff versions. However if it's a new never before seen character from the game I suppose I think that's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back