• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A World of Peril RP Registration Thread

after i get Armando, i make an arm made of solidifed cyanide and kill everyone ovo

or use physics to make an nuke-level arm whip

GUESS WHOSE BACK, BACK AGAIN, SWATHINHS BACK BACK, TELL A FRIEND

Name: Adrian "Smith" Terihaj

Appearance: literally the same as all my other RP characters. As in chubful love handles, emaciated stomach, face of a prepubescent Andrew Garfield with some minor achne on the left cheek, and a mole on their left ankle. Also they are 5"10' and blonde.

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Infinity (Mazinger Z, if you don't wanna do that cuz it's too cheap then either Akko from Little Witch Academia or the Getter Robo. IN THAT ORDER)

I like that we spent almost the entirety of the first thread trying to figure out puzzles that weren't actually puzzles because of how paranoid we were about traps and just arguing with each other.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
jokes on you, 1023-ARC does and is made of telekill ovo
jokes on you squared, making a new creation out of something makes it lose its Mystery
what

no one knows who or what made 1023-ARC and the only guy who may have (Clef) isn't talking

jokes on you squared, making a new creation out of something makes it lose its Mystery
what

no one knows who or what made 1023-ARC and the only guy who may have (Clef) isn't talking

Y'all talking bout that shit when you fail to realize that I can tank you with Infinity, turn you into a giant pickle with Akko, OR just Stoner Sunshine you with the Getter Robo

Hl3 or bust said:
I stab you with a telekill knife, which, depending on how your powers work, effortlessly cuts into you
Infinity is 7-A+ it's literally high 7-A, and can REPLACE EARTH WITH A LITERAL HOMOGENIZED ALTERNATE VERSION... But only after obtaining the code from Great Mazinger

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I stab you with a telekill knife, which, depending on how your powers work, effortlessly cuts into you
Infinity is 7-A+ it's literally high 7-A, and can REPLACE EARTH WITH A LITERAL HOMOGENIZED ALTERNATE VERSION... But only after obtaining the code from Great Mazinger
ok, good for you

a telekill knife has negated 1-B durability and Mid-Godly easily before

ok, good for you

a telekill knife has negated 1-B durability and Mid-Godly easily before

If I get Akko then I can just reality warp your ass out of reality with emotion fuelled magic courtesey of the Shiny Rod

Back