• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A World of Peril RP Registration Thread

how long would it take for me to die if i tried to pick Novel Kars?

my guess is around 0.0000..................00001 posts

Hl3 or bust said:
how long would it take for me to die if i tried to pick Novel Kars?
my guess is around 0.0000..................00001 posts
If you decided to pick Novel Kars you would die before you even finished to type the comment about getting him

With at least 94 million kg worth of arms i could make

you're not wrong

Also that may or may not be literal by the third soul assuming 7-A characters are still available by the

Torlikoff said:
How's much are you gonna handicap the Reactive evolution I have? It's a little broken.
Yes, I'm sure it can beat Masada. Iirc, Garou has pretty shit RE until his last key

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Pretty sure Garou went from 7-A to High 6-A in like a day.
IIRC, that was a transformation, but the details are fuzzy. Big tier jumps aren't allowed anyway though.

It was him getting stronger and stronger the more people he fought over the course of 1-2 days, starting off barely beating one S-Class to beating all of them at once and "Fighting" Saitama.

All that really was was him copying some styles and making them his own, not that much. The reason he was an actual danger was him basically learning exactly how his opponent fights within a minute or so and countering everything they have.

yeah, thats like what Kenshiro has and is basically fine

we should just ignore his basically constant power amping tbh

Back