• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A World of Peril RP Registration Thread

I dont think so since hes overpowered other mountian level characters.

Saber is listed as having mountian class striking strength but herc overpowered her.

But hes overpowered multiple others who scale to mountian level.

I know statements dont mean much but Archer stated that Herc could fight the other 6 servents and win and they are all mountian level.

Hell Herc almost got to Gil.

But thats the thing they are all Mountian level but Herc overpowered them so he logically cant be Baseline Mountian level.

Herc was stated to be able to destroy a mountain,so everyone, including him, with Rank A strength is 7-A and he basically stomps baseline 7-A's

he's quite a bit above baseline 7-A

Nasuverse ranks aren't a single value

Rank A strength is scaled to the mountain destruction thing, and he's basically stomped several other servants who also had Rank A strength iirc

@Yobo

if a character has Mid-Godly but would otherwise be fine, could we just lower the regen to Low-Godly like with higher-d stuff?

I know many burst Karna has it (Mana Burst (Flames)) but it doesnt say anything about it on the page here(at least I dont think).

Mana Burst: A skill that allows for an increase in performance by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy, for both defensive and offensive purposes, effectively recreating the effects of a jet burst. Saber uses this skill mainly for defense and high-speed movement, propelling herself across the battlefield at high speeds while reinforcing her entire body with magical energy. With A-rank, even a stick can become a great weapon.

on her page

Yeah, so I checked and Hercules does scale to the 385 megatons. Saber's mountain level in one key and city+ in the one where she's weaker than Herc

Back