• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A wobbler punches a zombie (T.A.B.S vs PvZ)(0-1-0)

It was a quiet day at Farmer 1, a peasant had been placed on one side of the map, on the other side a being, that wasn't a Wobbler, was placed, a being with green skin and a morbid look... must be someone from the Spook faction :D

RULES:
  • Both in the 9-B key
  • Battle takes place on the map farmer 1
  • I don't think the speed difference is that important due to the zombie's intelligence and powers and the peasant's weakness, but if blitz is an issue the speed is equalized.
  • both start 20 meters from the Farmer 1 bridge, one on each side.
Wobbler:

Zombie: 1 (Peppersalt43)

Both fall off the map(Incon):

Last edited:
Don't they have type 2? So the wobbler is gonna have to deal massive damage to its body to have a chance at killing it.
A zombie's death in the PvZ franchise has always been indicated by the loss of their head, stumbling a short while without it.

If I'm not wrong, that immortality type 2 stems from their ability to survive with their one or both of their arms cut off, something that happens when their base health drops below half

Don't they have type 2? So the wobbler is gonna have to deal massive damage to its body to have a chance at killing it.
Peppersalt Said ALL

A zombie's death in the PvZ franchise has always been indicated by the loss of their head, stumbling a short while without it.

If I'm not wrong, that immortality type 2 stems from their ability to survive with their one or both of their arms cut off, something that happens when their base health drops below half
I Will count as a vote for zombie in your part

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Bump

Back