• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic VS Simon

Context:​

Sonic is finding ways for himself to put his limits into test by facing powerful enemies in a bracket to improve his powers and abilities since the last time he had defeated Infinite and destroyed Eggman's forces across the globe. He choses to wield Excalibur a second time until he finds the existence of a powerful mecha pilot called Simon, who was extending his missions and adventures with the team Dai-Gurren and discovers the power of the world's fastest hedgehog across the universe, he challenges Sonic for a fight to see who is the strongest and the fastest to procede in the bracket to a tournament.

Rules Set:

b30a52f58b6384746c33ef78afb2ba09.jpg
388-3886220_simon-the-digger-starglasses-by-shotomanexe-tengen-toppa.png

Golden Swordsman:

Shonen Mecha Pilot:

The One Above All intervenes and solos both:

Last edited:
Also I think the probablity hax is he can just say no to the opponent trying to defend them selfs leaving completely open to attack, and I also think it turns ur chances of winning to 0

I don’t remember
AP stomp.
SGGL scales to this much.
Also I think the probablity hax is he can just say no to the opponent trying to defend them selfs leaving completely open to attack, and I also think it turns ur chances of winning to 0
The first one is correct but the latter pretty sure only applies to TTGL and mechas that directly fought Anti Spiral. SSGL's prob hax comes from MVMC though I might be wrong since I'm rusty at TTGL.

SGGL has a forcefield that can tanks attack greater than his durability. And it's cloacked around his whole body.

Pics-Art-10-22-01-09-08.jpg

And MVMC can just hit every point in the High Complex Multiversal Cosmology.

IMG-20211022-011238.jpg

What I'm saying is that SGGL can use MVMC and it's GG.

The MVMC wouldn't be his first move. He'd only use it, when he's in situations like when an opponent hid in some other dimension or point in time. Even so, Simon still has a forcefield, which is greater than his durability, on top of having an (iirc) AP advantage, and has Reactive Evolution, which becomes more potent, the more Spiral Power is used

The MVMC wouldn't be his first move. He'd only use it, when he's in situations like when an opponent hid in some other dimension or point in time. Even so, Simon still has a forcefield, which is greater than his durability, on top of having an (iirc) AP advantage, and has Reactive Evolution, which becomes more potent, the more Spiral Power is used
I do believe MVMC is in character since SGGL is kinda bloodlusted (since SGGL's first appearance is because if Kittan's death). Well if he doesn't use that, SGGL still has Space Time Shattering Burst Spinning Punch from Arc Gurren Lagann.

Okay, then it's not as one-sided as I thought. Simon hasn't died from the Ashtanga's Probability Fluctuating Missiles. With the AP gap, Simon can just one-shot

I'm still a bit iffy on voting at all, this seems kinda one sided, given that Simon can one-shot, on top of being able to handle Durability Negation

Back