• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very little addition to Rick (Instant Death)

I just want to point out, that, besides him being able to destroy UEG via the God killing sword (CM)... which grants him 1-B CM ,also, his Fate manipulation and Plot manipulation should be 1-B too..

The holy sword passes through the boundary of the seal and reaches UEG's chest. The holy sword pierces the clothes and tears the flesh. The core that lies beyond cannot be reached by ordinary attacks. However, the holy sword of the God Killer probed the core of the UEG.

The holy sword pierced the root. In that state, the holy sword unleashed an explosive force. The power unleashed inside the UEG shattered the core and destroyed the body that had been held together by the core.

The disintegrated UEG turned into light and fizzled out.

The body that had been there had completely disappeared, and the presence was completely gone. Rick was convinced he had defeated her.

As you can see, he defeated UEG just the same way as he did with Vahanato.

We know that, he was absorbing power to the point of surpassing Vahanato, he also has Plot Manipulation (People with high "fate value" are protected by a Meta-Story that makes them essentially become the protagonists of the world).

-Fate Manipulation (Carries the fate of humanity itself which not even Vahanato can defy. A hero with a lot of “fate” cannot be returned to death. A sword saint will always win against an enemy of humankind).

Which means that both Fate & Plot manipulation are linked and thus, he always wins against an enemy of humankind, and surprisingly, UEG was catch on his Fate, which leads us to think that his Fate and Plot manipulation is also 1-B. She was affected by it, and defeated. Which means that, as it happened with Vahanato, he gained power untill defeating her.

-Conclusion:

1-B Fate manipulation & Plot manipulation for Rick.

Last edited:
Eh, doesn’t seem right. He wasn’t absorbing any power via his fate manipulation, the plan was to absorb the energy of the tower to surpass the power of Vahanato. They don’t win by overwhealming specs as implied when Vahanato said that the power of those who gave them didn’t really matter even if they were stronger, they just kinda do if.

The sword does have 1-B Hax if you assume UEG stays at a transcendent level at all times.

Eh, doesn’t seem right. He wasn’t absorbing any power via his fate manipulation, the plan was to absorb the energy of the tower to surpass the power of Vahanato. They don’t win by overwhealming specs as implied when Vahanato said that the power of those who gave them didn’t really matter even if they were stronger, they just kinda do if.

The sword does have 1-B Hax if you assume UEG stays at a transcendent level at all times.
Yeah, but the fact that Rick cought UEG in his Plot & Fate manipulation, means those Haxxes are also 1-B, as a sword Saint will always win against an enemy of human kind, is destinied too.

Last edited:
Where does it say she got caught in his ability as a sword Saint? You’re just taking your own conclusions considering that UEG wasn’t even really defeated by Rick which would contradict the whole thing, since y’know, she can come back from what the sword did.

Where does it say she got caught in his ability as a sword Saint? You’re just taking your own conclusions considering that UEG wasn’t even really defeated by Rick which would contradict the whole thing, since y’know, she can come back from what the sword did.
I don't understand why you think that this doesn't qualify, I mean, it's not explicity stated that UEG got cought on Rick's ability, yes. But the fact that Rick was able to kill her, means that indeed, he was able to defeat her thanks to those 2 abilities.

We know that Rick killed Vahanato, and you know that a sword Saint will always win against an enemy of human kind. He defeated UEG the same way, he didn't kill her, yes. But isn't killing her enough?...,I mean, he doesn't need to kill, but UEG wouldn't be able to do anything against Rick if she regenerated and confronted him again, which means that she would be repeteadly killed, otherwise, she should've just outright blitz and one shot him with a stare, or, she could've just Passive Hax him to oblivion, with Haxxes like her power Null becouse of the abnormal vegetation born from her power that has the ability to deprive others of their powers once they get contaminated by it.

No? Defeating isn’t equal to killing. He thinks he defeated her but he quickly is proven wrong.
The sword would have not been billed anyways since that’s the only Hax that actually probably scales. If what you’re saying is all true send the passage of her losing over and over no matter what she did or anything similar.

I doubt
That Ueg 1B at the time Ueg fought Toichiro
while Rick stabs Ueg in the chest before their fight. I'm not sure if Rick will be able to stab Ueg's body which already has tier 1B (after fighting with Toichiro)

Last edited:
saya ragu
Ueg 1B itu pada saat Ueg bertarung dengan Toichiro
sementara Rick menikam Ueg di dada sebelum pertarungan mereka. Saya tidak yakin apakah Rick akan mampu menusuk tubuh Ueg yang sudah memiliki tier 1B (setelah bertarung dengan Toichiro).
What?.

saya ragu
Ueg 1B itu pada saat Ueg bertarung dengan Toichiro
sementara Rick menikam Ueg di dada sebelum pertarungan mereka. Saya tidak yakin apakah Rick akan mampu menusuk tubuh Ueg yang sudah memiliki tier 1B (setelah bertarung dengan Toichiro).
The rough translation was:
I doubt
That Ueg 1B at the time Ueg fought Toichiro
while Rick stabs Ueg in the chest before their fight. I'm not sure if Rick will be able to stab Ueg's body which already has tier 1B (after fighting with Toichiro).
Edit: I used google translate cause I don’t speak or understand Indonesian

Back