• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Vampire takes on a Bat (Get it?) (Done)

Post Crisis Batman vs Part 1 Dio Brando

Speed Equalised

Batman has his standard equipment and explosives

Both have 2 days of prep

Takes place in Gotham otherwise SBA

Batman (Post-Crisis): 8 (Chewbacca, KLOL, X Squared, Hierophant, Xtas, Theluki, John, Papi)

Dio Brando: 0

Inconclusive/Tie: 0

IMG 1896

despite dio having regen and immortality i think bats could take this with prep, like use one of his contingencies for the league of just use his bat god intelligence to out prep him in every way possible

Batman via prep.

If this was Part 3 DIO he'd take it with time-stop since Bats doesn't have any contingency plan for that AFAIK but since it isn't, Bats should be able to spam most of his gadgets pretty well enough.

I'd also like to say Bats (ya know, because prep time), but I am curious as to how he'll deal with Dio's freezing hax.

I mean, he's dealt with Mr Freeze before who freeze foes solid as well. He probably has a countermeasure to it

If this was no prep Batman, I'd be inclined to say that Dio wins on account of none of his standard equipment having the ability to get through that Regenerationn. But even with a minute of prep, I think Batman just grabs any heavy explosive and now he has his answer.

Batman wins in terms of skill, utility and possibly even strength. Dio only has a slight hax advantage with his vaporizing freeze. I'm voting Batman on this one.

Pre-Hamon training Jonathan was handling Dio in hand-to-hand combat, so Batman could very well beat Dio in a fight too, considering they're probably similar strength wise. As long as he knows about the freeze thing and has a contingency plan against it, and if he can react to the eye lasers, he'll do just fine.

No, pre-deep pass overdrive Jonathan couldn't even handle Tarkus. At best he could only use his weight to physically displace Dio with a tackle or something. He won his pre-deep pass fight because of smarts and tactics, not strength.

After he got the super buff, then he did become comparable to Dio, though still lacking in strength to some small degree obviously.

Same difference, it still ends with Batman coming up the winner more often than not.

I'm pretty sure prep god with that amount of time will do far better than DIO. "My opponent is going to be Vampiric, time to travel the world and find things that can possibly kill him" something like that, guy has that level of intelligence to better make use of the time he's given.

Batman >>>>>>>>>> Part 1 protags in HTH combat.

GyroNutz said:
Batman got a massive buff so idk how fair this still is
yeah, it doesn't really since I think he probably wouldn't go all out with 4-B weaponry like that

he would just make contingency after contingency to ensure victory

I don't think this is fair. You gave Batman prep time and he's Batman. With UV lights and bombs of the sorts, it would be barely be a challenge. Also the new revisions to batman give a further edge. Then you also decide to equalize the speed. You are giving optimum conditions for batman also setting this in Gotham

Therefore stomp.

Batman has prep time but he doesn't have prior knowledge

Batman in character doesn't just prep superman bots and a million explosives especially since he doesn't know that dio has regen

Back