• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A trick to add an Incon... or not: Kindred VS Noth

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Compensating for that lost Nocturne match, Kindred VS Noth (Principality). Battles takes place in XIX Century Industrial Complex (why? cuz that is the most similar place where "most" Noth inhabitate in).

Kindred - 2 (Weekly, Schnee)

Noth -

Incon -

Via Death Hax? it wouldn't work, Noth are not bounded to existencial rules, they are alien to death. For reference, they are immune The Nameless right arm (that can erradicate any creature in an absolute way) and Eyes of Death (basically a rip off of the one used by Shiki Tohno).

@Antonio What youve just described is the base existence of all LoL Voidborn before they leave the Void but Kindred can still kill them

Mmm, not sure how that works, but the Noth are alien to Gnosis, and thus, exist outside from the flow of souls, that is like the unmaterial "mass" where all emotions, ideas and concepts are born. They aren't even affected by Decreation, a divine spell capable to erase anything into a conceptual level.

No, they aren't indestructible, despite all that, they can be destroyed (assuming someone counts with enough existential energy), but just by mere conventional damage.

If Naraku cant put down the Noth going by the votes and thread then I very severely doubt Kindret can, honestly.

@Antonio Voidborn are naturally nonexistent beings, native to the void, a timeless and nonexistent realm. They are nonexistent to the point that the concept of existing was so foreign to them that it was only recently discovered and the Voidborn that tried to 'exist' were erased

WeeklyBattles said:
@Raven Kindred is immensely more haxxed than Naraku
Thats a debate for another time, which we can focus on once the previous one is over I guess. Not wanting to stray too much from the topic at hand, but how are the Nocturne revisions going?

Theyre going okay for now, i need to read over some other parts of the lore to see what else he will be getting

Lets not derail though

Noth are in universe pretty different than creatures related to the void like Etrien Gnosos, more than nonexistents, they aren't related to nothing in existance, not even nothingness. Theorically, they can fight the likes of Beryls and Shajads (bunch of gods that do not exist in any reality and had to bound to concepts in order to relate with the living or any other creature).

@Antonio Again yes, those are the Voidborn, they had to bind themselves to the physical plane in order to actually be able to interact with the material world

And naturally, they can be damaged, but even yet any status effect or existential related power wouldn't affected them (like the 3 mentioned above and much more), one just can "punch" them until they their bodies dissapear.

I was refering to the Noth, they can be damaged, e.g. A kid with a hammer, assuming it counts with enough existential energy, could damage them; but no more than that, just damage then.

No death hax or EE in Anima is capable to affect the Noth, I doubt Kindred's power is any different than the Namless or any of the three Fate.

Kindred's death manip can kill beings of a similar existence to the knoth, why would they not be able to affect them?

Kindred's power is pretty similar to the power of the Fate, more than make other die they are eradicated in absolute ways, knew too as the "end of all existance"; everyone killed/destroyed by it aren't coming back to the flow of souls.

The spell Decreation can eliminate anyone or anything, from simple individuals to entire races, everything erased by it are from all means erased in any way: everyone killed by it comes back to live (assuming it hasn't been erased) and any invention and memory involving then dissapears.

The Noth can't be affected by any of them.

@Antonio No what that is similar to is Illaoi's test of will which does the same as what you described. THAT cant affect native voidborn, but Kindred's death hax can.

Again, the Noth aren't assosiated to the void nor nothingness, those assosiated with it are the Etrien Gnosos (Or any creature related to Edamiel Beryl) are stated to be pretty different than the Noth, they aren't asosiated to anything. Even if they are similar to the voidborns, nothing in the in Kindred's blog suggests to had make them die by saying it so, and being simple destroyed by damage do not count, although you can link it if you wish.

Hold a second, all these voidborn are tangible, more than that some of them are biological; simply that makes then more different than an Etrien, even more different than a Noth.

Also, better replace the Biological Manipulation, it sounds more like transmutation or corruption.

The voidborn that have profiles here arent natural voidborn, theyre voidborn that were bound to the physical world and given biological components. All natural voidborn are nonexistent beings

So then, how Kindred cause insta death to then once they aren in the void? Make then explode, ripping its "scense" (although the point of nonexistant is not having scense)?

Welp, we reached nearly dead point; no insta-death/ee hax would affect the Noth (if asking for proof there's a few in the Naraku vs Noth thread), and apparently Kindred can apply death hax to those that aren't bounded to concepts. Although, nothing in the Kindred blog suggest that, and still do not known the physiology of the voidborn inside the void (and still, Noth aren't related to the void).

"Beyond the material plane, outside and somehow below it, lies the unknowable abyss. It is the realm of the Void, where no mortal or immortal creature may ever walk. It is not necessary to know how such a place ever came to be, nor why—only that it did. The Void is eternal. The Void consumes all.

In that place, in the cold, endless dark, all is equal and empty. For timeless eons, there was purity in that fact. There was peace, if such a term could have any meaning there.

Then, something changed. Not in the Void realm, but elsewhere. It was existence, it was... something, where before there had been nothing, and its mere presence scraped against the vast, cold, formless entities that drifted in the blackness. Before this, they had not even been fully aware of their own sentience, and yet now they knew that they could not tolerate the presence of this other place; this other-realm of mercurial, overwhelming creation.

The entities watched. They scrutinized.

And soon enough, the Watchers found themselves being scrutinized in return. The tiny, mortal minds that reached out to them were insignificant, little more than fleeting motes of light at the very edges of the abyss. Yet, in them, the Watchers saw a chance to invade the material realm, to destroy it, to silence the intolerable pulsing of reality beyond the Void.

The boldest of them tore open the veil and hurled themselves upward, only to be horribly disoriented by the sudden shift between the abyss and the corporeal, linear nature of reality. In an instant, there was time, and heat, and pain...

Then there was only cold. The way was shut, and dozens of the Watchers were trapped in the liminal space between two realms, frozen in the moment of transition.

Those that remained in the Void recoiled. They had no concept of what had happened, yet they knew they had been betrayed.

And so, they adapted.

Reaching into the material realm, the Watchers took from the crude matter that comprised it, shaping, corrupting and imbuing it with consciousness. These constructs were the first of the Voidborn, and would be their masters' eyes and ears, sent forth into the nightmare of existence to watch, listen, and learn."

I am convinced that Kindred cant down the Noth.

Whether or not I vote Incon or Noth depends on how and in what way the Noth could down Kindred.

Any information on that?

If Kindred has Type 9 immortality then it can't shut down permanently, how much time it takes Kindred to regain the form in that same place not sure. If can re-apears as long there's death around (I'm guessing if someone can die) it may appears with similar in-game timeframe (I want to avoid people around the battlefield so I can change it to Saint Marianne).

Other than that, Noth destroy, erase and devour, despite being immune to essentially anything they lack of hax, just bending space to teleport and causing existential damage.

Ok, now you posted something about the voidborn, can you show about Kindred instahaxxing then inside the void? That would be solid, at least until the book aboit gnosis appears... If it happens.

Kindred can reappear instantly, she's omnipresent on a 2-A scale and her immortality grants her the ability to do so due to being the literal concept of death

Im not sure you understand Antonio, Kindred is the cause for all death across the entire LoL multiverse, anything that dies is because of her, that includes the voidborn.

Beryls and Shajad transcend concepts and are far stronger than the Omegas ("the absolute creators") and yet neither of their powers can influence the Noth, and even in theory, the Noth can damage then cuz they ignore immunities. No, the Noth (not principalities nor any known yet) can defeat then Beryls nor Shajad, they are still far stronger.

Also, didn't you tell me that the reality was separated from the void? It make it sound like is just another separated universe. Although, yes, most likely do not known how the nigh-omnipresence work. But I can cease if you show me Kindred insta kill (no via AP) the voidborn inside the void (take into account that even yet Noth aren't related to the void)

Yes, reality and the Void are separate

Kindred doesnt do things via AP, only via hax. Kindred is not explicitly mentioned every time something dies in-verse but they are the cause of it as they are the concept of death. One of the most literal concepts of death on the wiki might i add.

Pretty sure there's a few Death Embodiments characters in the wiki, Bolt Crank eat the respective concept of death and destruction from its respective universe.

Isn't Kindred, as any other Champion, capable to freely attack normally in game? Also, if the voidborn inside the void are amortals and free from everything else still capable to "die" inside?

Yes but they dont have any actual AP in-lore, only hax. Im unsure what youre asking for that second question.

Yeah, me neither, but pretty sure was already mentioned above.

Ok, we already mentioned a lot about the powers and already counted your vote, now lets leave the other ones the rest of the job.

Back