• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Timely Contract (Agent 47 vs T-800)

1. The calc for 47 links to a wiki article for "Kermes Oak" (apparently the same thing as Live Oak) which mentions it being used since ancient times for general purposes. Though, when I google Kermse Oak, the first link is to a completely different wiki article with a vastly different distribution map, so there might be a few problems with the calc after all.
Problematic calcs or no, we still use the numbers provided on the page until a proper crt changes them, and currently 47 has a decent AP advantage. Whether or not Hitman needs it's calcs revised isn't my call to make as I'm not familiar with the verse.
I forgot to link to the right page of Kermes Oak, that being said, the feat itself takes place in Sicily, which, if you see in the Kermes Oak's distribution map, does grow in the southern sides of Sicily near the coast lines, and the location itself is near the sea coast as we can see ocean from the top of the buildings in the second mission of Hitman 2.

That being said, even if you use the baseline assumption for wood on our site (7.3774 J/cc), the feat amounts to a 2.053 megajoules.

And assuming we use Chestnut (Which according to our destruction values is 5.7916 J/cc), that's about 1611745.989354624 J.

Last edited:
I forgot to link to the right page of Kermes Oak, that being said, the feat itself takes place in Sicily, which, if you see in the Kermes Oak's distribution map, does grow in the southern sides of Sicily near the coast lines, and the location itself is near the sea coast as we can see ocean from the top of the buildings in the second mission of Hitman 2.

That being said, even if you use the baseline assumption for wood on our site (7.3774 J/cc), the feat amounts to a 2.053 megajoules.

And assuming we use Chestnut (Which according to our destruction values is 5.7916 J/cc), that's about 1611745.989354624 J.
none of this actually matters. oak isn't the most common type of wood people use commercially in Italy and neither is chestnut, oak in general is 6% of commercially used wood and chestnut is only 30% of it together with beech. poplar makes up 50% by itself, it's way more likely to have been what was used. and poplar is only 2-3 j/cc depending on which you go with.

clearly I'm gonna get griped at by people again if I keep bringing this up in the thread instead of going and making a crt (even though this is only one value in one calc we're talking about and someone should be able to fix it in like a few minutes), so I'm gonna drop it for now. but still.

none of this actually matters. oak isn't the most common type of wood people use commercially in Italy and neither is chestnut, oak in general is 6% of commercially used wood and chestnut is only 30% of it together with beech. poplar makes up 50% by itself, it's way more likely to have been what was used. and poplar is only 2-3 j/cc depending on which you go with.

clearly I'm gonna get griped at by people again if I keep bringing this up in the thread instead of going and making a crt (even though this is only one value in one calc we're talking about and someone should be able to fix it in like a few minutes), so I'm gonna drop it for now. but still.
Even using the weakest wood we have, 47 would be about half as strong as T-800, maybe upto 3x weaker than T-800. I'll go correct it in a bit.

That being said however, I'm sure T-800 had some pretty impressive explosion feats. Nobody calc those?

I presume the T800 knows agent 47 is coming so he won't get the first strike
And without prior knowledge of the T800 senses he might get caught off guard.
voting T800.

Anyway, I corrected 47's calc. I used the average between the two poplars we have on our chart. 767 kilojoules.

yeah, he tanks a few explosions. he walked off some grenades to the face and also got up from this. he survived this one too but it doesn't show how close he was to it.
The first two look like proper scaling to normal frag grenades, which IIRC are a megajoule a piece. But for the third one I think that is deflagration, but there's also evidence of overpressure since the truck's outer shell is blasted to smithereens. Maybe figure out the destruction of the truck and scale T-800 to that? I tried recommending it once before the oil rig feat was removed but no one ever got to it.

The last feat is useless since it clearly gets trumped by the oil tanker feat.

I presume the T800 knows agent 47 is coming so he won't get the first strike
And without prior knowledge of the T800 senses he might get caught off guard.
voting T800.
Nope, the T-800 is not expecting anyone.

Oh i forgot about this, 47 has info that its an advance robotic unit i doubt hes starting close range or h2h stealth kill
Nope, the T-800 is not expecting anyone.
With his weird ass senses he could pinpoint the T800 blending in and I think hes most likely first move would be sniper shot to the head first then no? can it still function/survive?

As long as his sniper fits in the 9-B equipment, that's a possibility.

This is the last attempt I'm making at bumping this.

They have access to all of their equipment up to 9-B

Well, it says on his profile that he can throw household items that kill people with helmets on, his pistols one shot 9-B animals, plus all the over feats on his profile.

Back