• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I'm going to have thousands of people coming at me because I called him Shazam aren't I?

Anywho, Green Hulk is being used.

Speed Equalized.

Bruce Banner gets a bit to frustrated at the crappy service at a local McDonalds and accidentally Hulks out. Cus smashing spree. Billy Batson happens to be enjoying a happy meal nearby when this happens and transforms into Captain Marvel to stop him.

"PUNY MAN NOT MARVEL! MARVEL IS SPACE LADY! HULK CONFUSED!"

Shazam GalImg DC PC
Incredible Hulk Vol 3 7 1 Textless

Calling him Shazam is okey... Post-Flashpoint. This is Post-Crisis, when Billy was called Captain Marvel. Stupid Mahr-Vell, you stole his name!

Well, DC stole Captain Marvel from Fawcett, so they're not so original either

Looking at the hax, Hulk has Stat amping, Better Regen, Resistance to Electricity and Power Modding to Shazam's... Flight... yeah this seems very decisive, bordering on stomp, unless DC has better AP and Dura than Marvel, even then, Hulk can probably Stat Amp to that level and beyond

Does Shazam have anything to counter High Mid actually? KO him maybe?

Anyways, if this is fair, voting Hulk

I mean, Info Analysis to see what Hulk's powers are plus flight means he could try to BFR to space.

Yeah, I think Shazam takes this.

Info Analysos, Higher AP, Higher intelligence, and Mid Regenerationn to negate most of what Hulk can do to him unless he amps himself to a significant degree.

The AP gap is 1.7x, it's not really relevant and Hulk's ability to amp will make it even smaller. Shazam takes this mainly for his higher intelligence and Info Analysis.

He'll quickly see that trying to fight Hulk would not be the best route to go. Hulk resists Electric Manip, can actually grab lightining and has better regen. Cap will look for alternate wincons after he learns everything that Hulk can really do.

Simply put, Cap actually looks for other ways to win outside of just fighting it out and has the tools to do so effectively. Add in the fact that Hulk, while not truly stupid, is not as intelligent and commits more to actually fighting...

So, yeah, Cap should take this more often then not.

Leaning on cap marvel despite my love of hulk cap is likly to realize fighting isn't a very viable win con and chuck hulk into space rather then try and duke it out.

Eh, switching to Cap.

Sucks that even though Hulk has far better stuff, even he can't resist the power of BFR

IIRC He has used it, and it explicitly said he couldn't because there's no air in space.

I'll wait until that scan is brought before closing this.

Bump... but I vote Cap Marvel if this is still active. His Wisdom of Solomon means that he's a smart cookie.
At this point, it kind of doesn't matter. Hulk is now around 6.6x stronger than Cap. Sure, he's smarter than Hulk but what does that matter in a fight where he has limited options?

If the gap is 6.6 now than this is just a stomp. That's literally nearly a fraction away from one-shot range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back