• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shazam - Weakness and Other Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first of all, I would like to start by saying this. Shazam's major weakness is the fact that his transformation is triggered by his voice. If Billy can't speak, he can't transform. Both Black Adam and Superman have taken advantage of this before. We really need to put that down in the weakness section or at least make note of it. I say this because Billy has used the lightning that triggers his transformation as a weapon before to attack his opponents.

Second of all, I know that the Wizard has been retconned into being Marma-whatever his name is- which is a really cool idea... but what about pre-crisis wizard? When he died, he ended up giving Billy his full powers, turning Billy into The Wizard. I know we haven't seen a lot of that Billy... but I was wondering if we were ever going to get a tag for him?

Also, at least give Shazam a tag for King Shazam and Shazam God of Gods

Also, should I add the fear resistance that was discussed in one of the other threads that I had opened? It doesn't look like it was added from the last thread.

If it is Pre-Crisis, it should not be added, and it looks like the 1970s at most to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back