• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A talking pickle fights a tree to the death

RinkakuKagune said:
Pickle, if I'm not wrong the it's Vinegar could damage the tree after much time.
The amount of vinegar in a single pickle cannot harm a healthy tree.

Tree wins by simply existing without dying after a few hours.

RinkakuKagune said:
Pickle, if I'm not wrong the it's Vinegar could damage the tree after much time.
Would be interesting to know if there is a tree with resistance to acid out there...

Anyways, Rick is immobile in this form. So, the pickle can't move and even if it could I don't think it could harm the tree.

So, tree for reasons above, I guess.

Then Rick of course. I am sure he finds some bugs to mobilize himself. The rest is history, since the tree isnt sentient.

Tree: 6 (FDrybob, Paulo.junior.969, Omegagoldfish, JustSomeWeirdo, DaFritzi, Gargoyle One)

Rick: 2 (RinkakuKagune, Meosos)

Inconclusive: 1 (EMagoIorSouI)

Yeah, being an organic pickle, which hungry bugs would be attracted to, Rick would be able to trick a bug, kill it, move it around, use its limbs, gather what he needs with relative ease, and kill the tree, just like he did in the episode.

We can also naturally assume the tree is home to the bugs rick can use, seeing as many organisms take habitat in it.

Pickle Rick!!!!

Tree: 6 (FDrybob, Paulo.junior.969, Omegagoldfish, JustSomeWeirdo, DaFritzi, Gargoyle One)

Rick: 3 (RinkakuKagune, Meosos, Jinx666)

Huesito88 said:
The bugs would die from the poison wouldn't they?
Not really. All Trees are habitats, even ones with the poison from the outside. Not all bugs actually eat the tree's either.

Seeing as this battle has to take place somewhere that Trees can grow healthy, otherwise theres no tree, so not only trees, but the battlefield itself if a habitat for Insects

@LeSword

@LoyalservantofInti

For reasons above ? We already debunked that. Rick can mobilize himself via insects. The rest is in his favour.

Tree: 8 (FDrybob, Paulo.junior.969, Omegagoldfish, JustSomeWeirdo, DaFritzi, Gargoyle One, LoyalservantofInti, LeSword)

Rick: 3 (RinkakuKagune, Meosos, Jinx666)

Meosos, Rick only picked that mechanical body and stuff because he was in the sewer with much trash to use. The tree cannot be in a sewer so the local likely is a rural camp or other local. Anyways, even if Rick pick a bug body to use, is more easy the tree outlive Rick than he gets all stuff.

They fight in New York (Standart battle assumptions). I am sure he can build what ever he wants in a city with more than enough material.

Back