• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A talking pickle fights a tree to the death

Tree: 9 (FDrybob, Paulo.junior.969, Omegagoldfish, JustSomeWeirdo, DaFritzi, Gargoyle One, LoyalservantofInti, LeSword, God-King Superman77)

Rick: 3 (RinkakuKagune, Meosos, Jinx666)

Inconclusive: 1 (EMagoIorSouI)

Seems a bit wrong. Most of the votes for tree, were given under the premise that Rick cant move and tree would outlive Rick. Which was proven to be wrong.

That seems to involve a lot of luck to work out. Something bigger than an insect could easily kill Rick, or an insect managing to not get killed. Assuming that everything will go right like it happened in the episode seems too speculation-y.

If it's raining, then (Like in the episode), Rick may be flooded with poisonous sap. Given his eyes and all, that would certainly damage Rick to a degree.

It doesnt need luck. Like i said, bugs would naturally be in this tree or in the habitat, and would be attracted to the pickle, for food. And its only really birds and squirrels that live in trees that are bigger than bugs, who i think care more for worms and nuts than pickles. they are also more wary of what they eat, so they would avoid the pickle as it could be poisonous.

Yeah, but with bug equipment, he can get to other areas such as cities, or even scavenge what he needs from the habitat himself. Hes certainly smart enough to find some sort of way to kill a tree with what he has.

This is Rick we are talking about

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, your argument is "he would somehow find a way"? Ok, I guess.
Well, he did in the episode, didnt he.

if he can do it before, he can do it again, especially since this matchup would have the same start as the episode

@Paulo.junior.969

Its the Central Park in New York. The city is full of stuff Rick can use. I mean, he could use some office stuff to build a laser. Thats not really the problem. The only problem for him is to mobilize himself and in a park there should be enough bugs for him to use.

Ive already said in one of my previous posts, the 1st i think

but he can do exactly what he did in the episode, but just gets an easier way.

That's for moving, I was asking what he would build after he moved, and you said "I don't know, he would do something", which is pretty vague, but whatever, I don't care.

Too bad. The Composite Tree has long since been chopped down, and despite that, this is a two-year old necro.

So...no.

Back