• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't say he is using ittou shura though? Just that it's his first key. Obviously he starts in base.

Hatsumi's sword style is basically a old sword style that is effective against humans, spirits and apparitions (conceptual beings). It has techniques to harm ppl whose bodies exist in other planes of existences, defies logic, thus cuts things outside her swords range, she can even cut clouds.

Her fighting spirit alone cuts her opponent, said spirit paralyses her opponent, also causes fear. She can sense emotions and intentions, her emotions and intentions can't be sense.

Has premonitions that let her intuitively know her opponents future attacks, visions of rust shows her opponent an illusion that is more effective, the sharper her opponent senses are, said technique doesn't work on her.

When she is in fighting mode or whatever, she blocks out all sensory info, can amp her speed, slow down her perception of time to see things in slow motion, has mid-low regen.

Has resistance to being influenced as she is protected by a higher order than magic, magic itself being a type 2 concept, that protection is from a 2-A being, said ability has been shown to protect her from dark magic, a blatant 2-A hax ability which attacks the astral body which contains consciousness and the soul, corrodes the body, corrupts the body etc.

Reiji, another hero with the same protection was fine in the presence of the sinful being, which kills things with their presence and drive ppl insane, sinful beings are concepts from a 2-A realm.

Anyway you get the point, she has good resistances.

Resistances mean jack to ikki. But this girl is too haxed dude wtf. You throw a dude with a sword against a girl that can kill you with willpower alone and that's not even mentioning her other stuff...why?

I thought Ikki could skill his way out of it like he normally does.

Her fighting spirit is listed as just aura for now, maybe it qualifies for will power? Any swordsman worth anything can do it, Lefille does the same thing, and magicians like Hydemary and Suimei all have psychic chill, which is basically the magician version, it causes fear, paralysis and does absurd stuff like freeze the soul.

Guess i got to aim for the more hax Rakudai characters maybe? But don't wanna have to deal with the passive law hax all magicians have, hence why i did this.

Actually just noticed this, all swordsman around Hatsumi's level should indeed have will power manipulation, since just their will power alone can cut their opponent, and they have instincts that let them know when such attacks are coming before they happen, broken.

Stomp i guess, will get will power manipulation added to the profiles at some point.

She's definitely one of the more haxed swordsmen, especially if you equalize tiers and hax to 3D. In ability she blows most of those tier 1 swordsmen out of the water.

She's definitely one of the more haxed swordsmen, especially if you equalize tiers and hax to 3D. In ability she blows most of those tier 1 swordsmen out of the water.
Oh? What if i told you her dad is more haxed? Too bad, we don't know much about him besides being the Sword Saint who is the master of Hatsumi's sword style, and scaling above Hatsumi.

Speaking of Hatsumi's dad, Suimei's dad was stated from what i remember to be more skilled than him, and that's in addition to being a magician more powerful than Suimei, travelling in time was said to a normal thing for him, so Suimei's uncle wasn't even surprised when he heard Suimei got isekai'ed, too bad he's dead.

I thought Ikki could skill his way out of it like he normally does.
Yeah but like, how does he skill his way out of getting practically passively cut? Unless it has bad range cus then he could practically destroy her will to fight by desperado haxing (which isn't exactly an in character opening move).

Wait nvm, this is 1st key ikki. He ain't even a desperado. So the question remains, how does he get past getting passively cut?

Edit: From what i read those are like normal attacks that can be dodged. So ikki can deal with those.

Last edited:
Back