• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Sphere fights a...Head Thing (2-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

They/Them
A Sphere vs. 790. Battle of the century right here. Speed is equalized and the fight takes place in the Town With No Name at high noon. 790's first key is used A Sphere doesn't have his spaceship

Okay, so this is gonna be a stretch, but...

Considering the fact that he has Hacking on his profile, and A Sphere uses some kind of technology to dip between dimensions, is it possible for 790 to hack into A Sphere's tech and trap him in the 2nd Dimension?

And vice versa, can A Sphere grab 790 and bring him in the 2nd Dimension before returning to the 3rd Dimension without him. Either way, I think this is gonna a BFR battle between dimensions.

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to be honest, but it could work. Kinda depends on what technology A Sphere has

No, A Sphere definitely cannot BFR people into lower dimensions. He also doesn't need technology to use Lower Dimensional Manipulation, he can do it by himself. The technology he used was to bring A Square into 3-D space.

That said, I don't know much about 790, but he seems to have a range advantage, albeit with Below Average striking strength. Given that A Sphere can stretch his arms and levitate, couldn't he knock 790 off of his body like it says in his weakness section?

I mean...I suppose that makes sense. Then again, he could also pull off the 'drag 790 to another dimension and leave him' thing as well, couldn't he? Or would that be out of character?

The thing is, he most likely can't do that. That sounds like wank. His Lower Dimensional Manipulation is just being able to interact with 2-D beings even when that shouldn't be possible, and bringing a 2-D being into 3-D, then later returning him.

There's also another thing, the technology he used to bring A Square into the 3rd dimension was a spaceship-like vehicle. (His profile should probably mention that he is 9-B with it considering how fast it can travel and how large it is... whoops)

But even then he can still probably knock the guy over? I don't think the range could do much if it...isn't powerful

His profile does say that he can at least partially dip into the 2nd Dimension, which could possibly be used to trap 790 in the other dimension.

But, eh, I'll take your word for it. You obviously know the source a lot better than me, so I can just drop it. Still, if he uses a spaceship, it could be worth actually noting that in his profile, because that can be something that 790 could potentially hack.

...Probably. Depends how advanced his Hacking is.

Meh, anyway, I'll vote A Sphere for Gold's reasoning.

Still curious about that dimensional dipping thing, though.

Starter Pack said:
Still curious about that dimensional dipping thing, though.
What about it? I believe I've already fully explained it, though maybe the way I worded it might've confused you. Would you like to go on the chat or on one of our message walls so that we don't unnecessarily derail this thread?

Meh, I think I understand what you mean. All I was wondering if there was good example for A Sphere to potentially physically dip into the other dimension, since his profile does say he can at least partially do this, with the potential of dragging someone with him like 790. If there isn't, then I'm good.

Also, why do I suddenly wanna try to make profiles for the CGI Palz now...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back