• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had no idea pink panther was that haxxed lol. Following but I'll wait for more knowledgeable members to present arguments

Idk how the Panther fights.

Panther would have first to be able to interact with Xue Ying as his being is made of Transcendent Matter which exists in another dimension so anything not being made of the same stuff will phase through him. A thing within verse that can harm beings like Xue is the True Meanings which are the Laws of the World - basically, it needs Laws Manipulation.

Then he also has the Mirage World which is another deeper and harder to-reach dimensions that grant him type 8 as long as it exists and he can employ it at will which will supersede the current one affecting all those within its range (50,000 km around) which will affect the mind/soul of the target so an instant win if used ... which is 50/50 chance to be his first move as he uses either this or either Extreme Piercing which will pierce through all matter, energy, timespace, laws, dimension and soul to destroy the target.

While Panther is faster is nothing since it can't affect him plus once the Mirage World is deployed he becomes omnipresent within it.

Hmm, not really sure how far this would go, since Xue resists most of his haxes, and I'm pretty sure pink can just transmute him into a musical note.

Before he can transmute him, the Panther must first be able to interact with him which he can't since he exist in a another dimension.

I see, but then again, Pink does have Dimensional Travel after all, so he should be able to get to him if it's possible.

He exists within this dimension but at the same time, his "being" doesn't as it's in another dimension - his body. Panther would need to be the same type of being or be able to attack through space/dimension or have Law Manipulation (or something equal) to interact with him...while Dimensional Travel doesn't help in this case.

Then to reach the Mirage World is even harder and even people who have layers higher of spatial manipulation/dimensional attacks and could travel through dimensions couldn't reach him for it's not a simple dimension but one created through the use of True Meaning (Law) of Mirage which makes hard to reach him. For example, True Meaning of Extreme Piercing can pierce through countless dimensions and this is equal with the True Meaning of Mirage as both are rank 2 Laws - a lower rank Law would be useless in such a fight.

Even if somehow Panther could travel to his Mirage World...then it would be one of his worst mistakes cause he practically delivered himself to his foe "home" as I have said above the Mirage World would soul/mind hax him the instant he is within its range and what could he do to Xue who is an omnipresent being here? Basically, he's one with the entire dimension.

Well damn, Not sure what the Panther could even do here

At this point this kinda seems like a stomp

Back