• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Song of Ice and Fire...and more Ice (Weiss Schnee vs Shouto Todoroki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good to see someone listened to me :p

Weiss should take this handily via superior combat experience, gravity manip, time dilation speed amp, better control over her ice and fire manip, more versatile ice manip, healing, mobility, barriers, and her Arma Gigas/Queen Lancer summons

I asked people to remake as many of the threads that could be salvaged from the downgrades as possible like weiss vs shouto and Blake vs fumikage. Youre the first person to do so :p

Oh, ok. Also I think Todoroki could take it if he gose all out like he did against Sero at the U.A.SF.

With their absolute strongest stuff both can easily oneshot each other, its just that Shouto puts himself in serious danger if he uses his and would be less likely to use his than weiss, who only has the danger of needing to pause for a few seconds to summon while she can use a barried of ice to protect herself which even people on her level have a ton of difficulty breating through

I vote for Weiss

I love Todoroki but he isn't beating Weiss. Sure he's 6.8 tons while Weiss is Baseline but he's a glass canon and with speed equalized he isn't going to be able to flash freeze her like most.

Time Dilation, better control over her ice, and her summons can only be stopped by his full power which takes a lot of stamina out of him while Weiss can just resummon easily.

Weiss is far more mobile then anyone he's fought thanks to her Glyphs and her summons can teleport.

One hit and it's over for Todoroki.

Todoroki is going to be upgraded to 8-C+, so use her first key to make this better.

Actually, Todoroki can one-shot now considering that he is 4.7 tons with his charged fire and Weiss is 8-C+ with Baseline High 8-C.

Hmm? How does that make the fight better? The original match was between forms that could easily oneshot each other and came down to skill to determine the victor

Using their 8-C+ forms is just an AP stomp in Shouto's favor

Well Todoroki needs to charge this attack, his normal attacks are 8-C+ so both can't one shot.

WeeklyBattles said:
I asked people to remake as many of the threads that could be salvaged from the downgrades as possible like weiss vs shouto and Blake vs fumikage. Youre the first person to do so :p
You that desperate for your RWBY girls to get wins??

So using their first forms would put them both at 8-C+ normally

Changing her to her first form actually puts Weiss at more of an advantage as she sacrifices the power of a full transformation for a weaker partial summon that she doesnt need to hold still for a few seconds to summon, but its still strong enough to oneshot him.

And no, Weiss' summon in this form isnt actually baseline, its a good bit above baseline as its comparable to a prototype paladin which the 8-C+s of RWBY can barely even scratch even when working together

Weiss still has everything else from my first comment as well, superior combat experience, gravity manip, time dilation speed amp, better control over her ice and fire manip, more versatile ice manip, healing, mobility, and barriers

The one with the terrible father and scar over their right eye wins

But yeah, just like last time, Weiss and her wider arsenal takes down Shouto fairly quickly, his massive spam wouldnt save him when she has the glyphs necessary to block, use the air, make her fast enough to dodge etc. Weiss gets my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back