• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small question

@Celestial

Is this also applied when he uses this to get faster on a whole? For example, before using the technique that boost your synapses, it is much slower. After that, you can move quickly.

Also scale to only reaction?

Have no context to go after, but from what i remember about synapses is that it help connect neurons to one another and pass electrical messages, if you increase the number of synapses you have, you will be able to react quicker cause the messages that are being sent which are about your surroundings and what not will be sent faster, in that case i assume it could increase not scale to combat speed and only reaction speed i guess.

Increasing the number of synapses will only increase the processing speed of the information sent to the brain, there is still the problem of the muscle cells being able to act faster. In other words, Only reaction speed would be increased, but not necessarily combat.

This is the difference between watching something approach at mach 2 and the ability to dodge it.

Back