• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A skeleton fights a tornado

"so why not put Sans against another telekinetic character from OPM."

Mostly because Sans dies instantly to any decent telekinesis user. Anyone who uses undodgeable attacks like that are bound to stomp Sans.

Oh. Well then I suggest you close this. Though does'nt Sans always attack first? I'm not sure if the first attack will kill Tatsumaki.

I'm aware Speed is unequal and Tatsumaki can use telekinesis, however Sans has the speed edge in this one and he always Attacks first. Tatsumaki won't see anything coming her way due to Sans' attacks being above baseline MHS+ and KR kills quickly. Though I'm not sure exactly who has better telekinetic abilities/powers.

You can't dodge TK, it's activated with a thought and faster than a gesture or hand movement. And he can't even break out of it, let alone survive being crushed or thrown to space.

Again the only Tats can harm Sans via TK would be slamming him through something and that won't work via Sans have above baseline MHS+ reactions.

No. How is he going to teleport away from TK? The attack instantly lands on you, it's not a projectile or anything like that. It's an invisible force, think of it like an attack that teleports to you in an instant. Just change it already.

Close the thread then (yes I am aware tk is an invisible attack however the only Tatsumaki can harm Sans would be to throw projectiles at him with her tk or use her tk to slam Sans from one wall to another, both of which won't work via speed.)

Back