• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meth Cooker vs Serial Killer (Heisenberg vs Patrick Bateman) (0-5-1)

As I said in this match, whoever won that fight would get to fight Walter White because I just kind of felt like it. Patrick won that fight, so here is his round 2

Speed is Equal

Patrick has a knife, a fire axe, and a Glock Pistol

Walter has all of his Season 4 equipment

They both start 5m away from each other

Who Wins?

"I am the one who knocks!": 0 ()

"I simply am not there": 5 (Eraxd__, ShockingPsychic, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Cimafranca133, SpiteBattles)

The Police: 1 (Joaco0902)

Last edited:
Finally got a win on Pat's profile, nice. Let's break this down
  • Physical Abilities
    It's very clear Walter is definitely no slouch, but Patrick is far superior in almost every way (at least equal in AP/Durability/Striking Strength, but Patrick has an edge on Lifting Strength and Stamina, so if the confrontation went physical he should win every time)
  • IQ | Equipment
    Now, Patrick is definitely not dumb considering his feats, but Walter has helped win a Nobel Prize, has constructed several devices and explosives, and was also able to avoid capture/suspicion for two years. He also has better manipulation, so he should take this easily, as assumed. For equipment it's difficult to say if Walter's acid, poison and explosive should outmatch Patrick's knife and fire axe, not taking the guns into account because it's obvious they're gonna be what kills either.
  • Abilities
    Although Walter has acid manip, poison manip and such, Patrick has one big advantage: Weapon Mastery. He won a confrontation against police with a single pistol, injuring one policeman then blowing up the cars by just shooting at them, even doing this from afar. Walter doesn't have weapon mastery and as such this is what I would conclude

Patrick's Weapon Mastery unironically wins him this like it happened with the Joker fight. Despite equal speed he should be able to draw first and either kill or greatly injure Walt most of the time, giving him the win.

Finally got a win on Pat's profile, nice. Let's break this down
  • Physical Abilities
    It's very clear Walter is definitely no slouch, but Patrick is far superior in almost every way (at least equal in AP/Durability/Striking Strength, but Patrick has an edge on Lifting Strength and Stamina, so if the confrontation went physical he should win every time)
  • IQ | Equipment
    Now, Patrick is definitely not dumb considering his feats, but Walter has helped win a Nobel Prize, has constructed several devices and explosives, and was also able to avoid capture/suspicion for two years. He also has better manipulation, so he should take this easily, as assumed. For equipment it's difficult to say if Walter's acid, poison and explosive should outmatch Patrick's knife and fire axe, not taking the guns into account because it's obvious they're gonna be what kills either.
  • Abilities
    Although Walter has acid manip, poison manip and such, Patrick has one big advantage: Weapon Mastery. He won a confrontation against police with a single pistol, injuring one policeman then blowing up the cars by just shooting at them, even doing this from afar. Walter doesn't have weapon mastery and as such this is what I would conclude

Patrick's Weapon Mastery unironically wins him this like it happened with the Joker fight. Despite equal speed he should be able to draw first and either kill or greatly injure Walt most of the time, giving him the win.
Vote counted. Good analysis btw

Dude is pretty spry for a 50+ year old man with lung cancer, but honestly Patrick is physically more impressive so I'm going with him as well FRA.

Lalo vs Patrick sounds like a good match too actually

Patrick FRA, only way I can see Walt winning is if there was a bit more distance, allowing him to use his pipe bomb, but otherwise Patrick pretty much outclasses him in every category.

ACTUALLY hold on, Walt is seen practicing his draw with his revolver in this episode:

at 12:34.

Maybe he stands a chance against Patrick in a gun fight? If they both missed and were to retreat (shit, even if Patrick were to shoot him once, we've seen Walt last for a few minutes after being shot by a much more powerful machine gun round), then Walt could use his pipe bomb...

ACTUALLY hold on, Walt is seen practicing his draw with his revolver in this episode:

at 12:34.

Maybe he stands a chance against Patrick in a gun fight? If they both missed and were to retreat (shit, even if Patrick were to shoot him once, we've seen Walt last for a few minutes after being shot by a much more powerful machine gun round), then Walt could use his pipe bomb...

So should I wait on adding your vote?

This match is about a killer with experience of dozens of victims against a 50-year-old professor with basically zero experience with guns + lung cancer. This is far from fair, Walter could only win this if he was prepared

However, if Walter is prepared, he will simply call in some Nazis to kill Patrick

This match is about a killer with experience of dozens of victims against a 50-year-old professor with basically zero experience with guns + lung cancer. This is far from fair, Walter could only win this if he was prepared

However, if Walter is prepared, he will simply call in some Nazis to kill Patrick
HOLY **** WHY DID THAT NOT CROSS MY MIND

As great as that would be, I think that would count as outside help

Is there any way for me to make this fight more fair? Such as giving Walter different equipment or giving the fighters prep time?

This match is about a killer with experience of dozens of victims
"Experience" is of little importance when they're both 5 meters apart and have guns. Both know how to draw quickly, and I can't see any reason to say that either of them have an inherent advantage over the other in this situation.

Honestly? I'm voting inconclusive.

"Experience" is of little importance when they're both 5 meters apart and have guns. Both know how to draw quickly, and I can't see any reason to say that either of them have an inherent advantage over the other in this situation.

Honestly? I'm voting inconclusive.
Vote counted

What I'm trying to say is that it could go either way. Both are real freaking close to each other and can draw quickly.

Not to mention that in this very clip, he headshots Casey,
Yes, after several and several attempts to hit the target and failing miserably. And Walter, being someone with even worse experience and skill than Jesse thanks to his lack of motor coordination to do so and because well, for not having stayed a few weeks working with Mike, a Hitman. Walter is algo weak to run thanks to ******* lung cancer, what would make him an incredibly easy target for Patrick to hit. Hell, the only times Walter shot was when the target was almost dead or when the person didn't even expect that someone would show up and shoot, naturally he tries to make deals instead of killing

If we consider that the whole scene of Patrick killing the two policemen was something real and not a hallucination it would make things even worse, because then we would consider that Patrick has an aim capable of killing two trained people dozens of meters away while it is at night

walt would have a wincon here if he was using equipment from literally any other season, but with season 4 equipment he doesn’t really have any options. with the gun he gets skillstomped, he can’t use the pipe bomb unless he gets both patrick and the bomb away from himself, hydrofluoric acid would take way too long to do anything, and lily of the valley is useless unless walter somehow forcefeeds it to patrick and hides for a few days

this is probably a stomp, if it isn’t then i am voting for bateman

Would removing each of their guns/making them start behind cover and further away make this fight more fair or would the outcome still be the same?

Back