• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigma male fights a nameless monster (0-0-0)

Vizer04

He/Him
Battle conditions

The battle takes place at Camp Crystal Lake.

Anything above 9-C is restricted.

3. They are in character but willing to kill.

4. Both have a day of preparation and knowledge of each other.

5. Starting distance is 200 meters, they are unaware of each other's initial location.

Combatants

Patrick Bateman:

Johan Liebert:

Inconclusive:

dd993deb22fdc226b6d32185320af6fa.jpg
Johan_Liebert.png

In regards to abilities they're very close, except that Johan is far smarter but Patrick would totally **** him up in CQC. Bateman also has the pepper spray which does indeed help, but it won't matter if the fight doesn't get to that point. Both have stealth mastery but Johan outdoes him here, especially because of his intelligence advantage. I really don't know who would take this, mostly because I don't know much about Johan. Patrick would definitely win if the fight ended up being melee, considering he takes every physical aspect not counting he has a bit wider weapon mastery (Liebert gets his from being a skilled marksman, Pat from his various use of different weapons, from chainsaws to handguns and such).

I think this would count as a necro and not a bump.

Either way, how skilled is Johan with his firearms? This will likely come down to a gunfight due to both of them having access to them. Bateman doesn't typically go for stealth, and idk anything about Johan, so I don't know if he would go with stealth.

If he does use stealth often and is good at it, then Johan likely wins due to getting the jump on Bateman and killing him before everyones favorite sigma male can react

If Johan doesn't usually go for stealth, then it's just a matter of who's better with firearms. Because I know nothing about Liebert, I can't properly answer this question.

I think Johan barely takes it. His a lot more intelligent and has superior steath feats

Johan with a day of prep would have enough time to screw patrick's fragile ego so much he would just kill himself. Not only that, but johan is far better at stealth. Johan take this low diff.

Back