• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A sea monster fights a whale

1200px-Mosasaurus hoffmannii - skeleton
when you have to fight a whale

vs
440px-Livyatan melvillei skull

Fight takes place in the ocean.

2 20 ton Mosasaurus

Basically Mosasaurus got hungry

Livyatan hard spites. It's essentially a sperm whale with jaws wider than Megalodon and 14 inch teeth - and, it has every advantage on Mosa including size, senses, attack power.

Well Mosa is faster and is more vicious. How about a fight with 2 mosas since the Whale is like twice it's weight.

Hyper Anon said:
Well Mosa is faster and is more vicious. How about a fight with 2 mosas since the Whale is like twice it's weight.
I doubt Mosa is as vicious, it's speed is debatable. I think Livy would beat 2 or even 3 Mosasaurs - he has one shot potential through and through and can negate ambush attacks via sonar.

I know that's why I kept it. Still I'm not sure how the whale would do with two sea monsters attacking it at once tho.

ThyBadger said:
Livyatan hard spites. It's essentially a sperm whale with jaws wider than Megalodon and 14 inch teeth - and, it has every advantage on Mosa including size, senses, attack power.
wider really? (I though they were just longer)

It'd be tougher no doubt, but i think Mosasaur's primary weapons are too impractical and negligable for the occasion. I can see Livy having the jump on one, Mosasaur attacking it's tail or fins while Livy is occupied with the first...I just cannot see Mosasaurus dealing enough damage to wear Livy down fast enough. He cannot rip the fins off or cause enough tremendous internal damage with a ram i think...

ThyBadger said:
It'd be tougher no doubt, but i think Mosasaur's primary weapons are too impractical and negligable for the occasion. I can see Livy having the jump on one, Mosasaur attacking it's tail or fins while Livy is occupied with the first...I just cannot see Mosasaurus dealing enough damage to wear Livy down fast enough. He cannot rip the fins off or cause enough tremendous internal damage with a ram i think...
I can mage both of them attacking at different directions and distracting the whale.

Back