• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello.

I'm going to propose some updates to the Godzilla profiles:

Godzilla Shogakukan Rework

Shogakukan Godzilla's profile is incomplete since it is missing its Godzillasaurus key. The profile is now complete in a Sandbox. I organized the P&A section and the missing Godzillasaurus' information like AP/Durability, etc. I also added more scans and references.

HAX

The following P&A needs to be added to some Godzilla profiles:

Heat Manipulation/Light Manipulation

The following Godzilla profiles need the addition of Heat/Light Manipulation via Atomic Breath:

Needs the addition of Heat Manipulation:

Needs the addition of Light Manipulation:

Needs the addition of both "Heat and Light Manipulation":

Healing

The following Godzilla profiles need the addition of "Healing" by absorbing radiation, electricity, and energy:

Enhanced Senses

The following Godzilla profiles need the addition of "Enhanced Senses":

• Godzilla Filius (Godzilla has enhanced hearing, vision, and smell. Godzilla can see and sense the dark depth of the ocean)
Resistances

The following resistances need to be added to certain profiles:

Electricity Manipulation:

Electricity Manipulation & Gravity Manipulation:

Poison Manipulation:

Heat Manipulation

Upgrades

The Rock Bug should be "At least Wall level" and "At least Class 10" due to being bigger and stronger than other predators of Skull Island.

That's all for now...

Last edited:
Back