• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A ramen eating fanatic vs A posh British man who drinks tea

So yeah I never did a Naruto fight. Naurto Uzumaki (Low 6-B) vs Britain (Low 6-B obv) No knowledge or prep. Speed Equalized

Win by Death/KO

Naruto: 0

Britain: 0

Naruto gif
Huh, what didya say? What's America?

Britain drinking
You have the same table manners as America... *sigh*

Naruto stomps. He's far more expierienced in terms of fighting, he's far more versatile, and he could 1 shot through Sage Chakra injection

Naruto: 1

Britain: 0

Although I must say that Britain has more experience fighting as he's been around much longer. Naruto probably is a bit more versatile though

The nations have been in every single human conflict since their countries existence. Which is several hundred years of exerience compared to Naruto's 16 - 18

Pepper14832 said:
The nations have been in every single human conflict since their countries existence. Which is several hundred years of exerience compared to Naruto's 16 - 18
Emphasis on HUMAN CONFLICT. Britian has never seen anything like naruto's fighting style, while Naruto should have the common sense to understand real-life combat and weaponry

Naruto has more versatility, but I don't think he'd be able to kill Britain. He might be able to incapactiate him.

Britain has been around for a long time and is a skilled magic user, so he could also temporarily stop Naruto.

I would put it down as inconclusive.

> Naruto

> Should have common sense.

Yeah, no. Britain lives in a Modern world. Sure, he has never faced beings like Naruto with "chakra" but it really is no different from "magic"

Also, Britain has modern weapons with him.

Pepper14832 said:
> Naruto
> Should have common sense.

Yeah, no. Britain lives in a Modern world. Sure, he has never faced beings like Naruto with "chakra" but it really is no different from "magic"

Also, Britain has modern weapons with him.
I still don't see why this is a problem. Why use a gun when you have magic and whatnot?

Also, modern weaponry is not much different than some jutsu in Naruto, like Morning Peacock (machine gun and most semi-automatic to automatic guns in general), and literally any Jutsu that makes explosions (bombs and missiles), etc. I don't see how the presence of modern weaponry could make a difference. Plus, I doubt that, with Naruto durability, any modern weapon could even harm him in the first place.

I still vote for Naruto. Naruto is still far more versatile, and (assuming SBA) he can still one-shot through Sage Chakra injection

Back