• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A genocidal Archangel out to destroy Humans vs The Greatest Empire Humanity has even seen.

Avacy vs England

Both Low 6-B versions, Speed Equalized

Fight begins at Buckingham Palace, Avacyn attempts to take the Queen's life but Britain intervenes to save mum.

Win by KO, Incaptication, or Death

Avacyn: 0

England: 0

300px-Mtg avacyn the purifier by namesjames-d9u8bwq
Britain
There aren't many enemies I, the great British Empire, can't defeat!

How far into Low 6-B is hetalia?

Because Avacyn is bordering 6-B/probably closer to baseline 6-B than Low 6-B.

So Britain is 2 Teratons, and Avacyn outclasses people who are 5.99 Teratons.

What else can Britain do? Avacyn should reasonably one-shot.

Britain's magic gets noped hard considering Avacyn laughs off magic from Sorin and Tamiyo.

Depends on how much more above 5.99 teratons Avacyn is, though definitely leaning more toward Avacyn but not putting a final vote now

I think Avacyn is right at 5.99 teratons and not much higher. I looked at her character and she is basically scaling to the 5.99 feat.

Yea, I don't see Britain winning this. Avacyn is above 5.99, and can fight. Vote Ava.

Pepper14832 said:
I think Avacyn is right at 5.99 teratons and not much higher. I looked at her character and she is basically scaling to the 5.99 feat.
Actually, she scales well above it. Jace, who did the feat, had little means of actually harming her.

Dargoo Faust said:
Pepper14832 said:
Actually, she scales well above it. Jace, who did the feat, had little means of actually harming her.
Well it must be 6 or 7 teratons at best

Eh, I'm not a big fan of assigning numbers like that. I'd just call it "higher than 5.99 Teratons". Saves a lot of guesswork.

How does Britain's Abtract Existence/Type 8 Immortality work, by the way?

Can fight beings of such power* I meant.

So, since Hetalia hasn't been in many vsthreads. I'll explain Britain.

So, he casually uses magic that rarely has any setup. (Only ones that take a longer time to set up are curses, some are short to medium long verses.) He can spam light attack and summon monsters quickly. His age and size maniupulation is a simple gesture of his hand or wand and "poof" they're smaller/larger/older/younger. It isn't a beam, all Britain has to do is look in their direction.

His Type 8 Immortality is pretty much based on the consciousness of the British people in general. So 64 million peeps. If you can kill them all, he should lose his immortality and be at his most vunerable. Otherwise he can keep coming back to fight again and again.

Interesting. Would Avacynn know to go ahead and just obliterate Britain/does the immortality happen instantly?

>he casually uses magic that rarely has any setup. (Only ones that take a longer time to set up are curses, some are short to medium long verses.) He can spam light attack and summon monsters quickly

Avacyn is able to swipe away magic/curses from Sorin, who is much more potent than Britain in magic. She can also outright alter and remove curses and is resistant to them.

>His age and size maniupulation is a simple gesture of his hand or wand and "poof" they're smaller/larger/older/younger. It isn't a beam, all Britain has to do is look in their direction.

Avacyn is ageless, though. From the moment she was born she had the same body, capabilities, even intelligence. Heck, the moment she was created she engaged Nahiri.

>His Type 8 Immortality is pretty much based on the consciousness of the British people in general. So 64 million peeps. If you can kill them all, he should lose his immortality and be at his most vunerable. Otherwise he can keep coming back to fight again and again

If he can come back from being sliced apart/burnt to a crisp than there isn't really much Avacyn can do as she isn't aware of how his immortality works. That said her stamina outclasses hit by a lot; I'd imagine he'd get KO'd within some period of the fight.

Back