• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Quick Hulk (MCU) Abilities Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence616

He/Him
Last edited:
I can’t speak for Large Size. Unfortunately, I am quite uneducated on Hulk sizes. However, the abilities work. Hulk says that the inability to get drunk is a benefit to being a Hulk when speaking to his cousin so there’s no doubt he has that resistance given he’s literally experienced it and telling Jennifer that she has it too. Thunderclaps are also something we know Bruce can utilize

This is fine to apply. 1 staff agreement is sufficient when dealing with uncontroversial and low workload additions like these. Agree with all except for large size.
Yes, but calc group members are not thread moderators or content moderators. They all have different areas of authority and responsibility, and thread moderators, administrators, and bureaucrats are technically supposed to authorise content revisions to be applied. Other types of staff members will usually have their evaluations taken considerably more into account by the staff members who are authorised to decide though.

Anyway, this content revision thread seems harmless to me. You can probably apply what was suggested here.

Last edited:
Yes, but calc group members are not thread moderators or content moderators. They all have different areas of authority and responsibility, and thread moderators, administrators, and bureaucrats are technically supposed to authorise content revisions to be applied. Other types of staff members will usually have their evaluations taken more into account by the staff members who are auth orised to evaluate though.

Anyway, this content revision thread seems harmless to me. You can probably apply what was suggested here.
Thanks for your help here Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back