• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Question/Revision(s) about Kung fu Panda 3

I wanted to make this for awhile, because i am unsure if anyone even mentioned this. I am unsure if this will result in a upgrade or anything for Kai and Oogway . Anyways... About 27 Minutes in the movie ... Oogway stated

" Our battle shook the Earth " . At first, i thought this was a figure of speech. Except, well, this is Oogway we are talking about . Oogway definitely isn't the exaggerative type and isn't the boastful type either . My questions are :

- Is this capable of giving a tier for ?

- Is this legitimate ?

- Does it scale to KFP3 [ Kung Fu Panda 3 ] God-Tiers ( Kai , Oogway , Chi-Empowered/ Oogway's Successor Po ) ?

Someone might be asking ... Why not mention the Furious Five here ? Well ... The others scaling to Kai is an outlier i believe... Considering he owned them all, with the exception of Tigress and Shifu, both who put up a valiant , but still one-sided fight . If Tigress would scale... So would

- A problem i see is this was Younger Oogway, Older Oogway is implied to be far stronger than before. That causes... Interesting scaling methods.

Also... Oogway should have BFR [ Banished Kai to the spirit realm ]

Back