• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question... About Dogma's God

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an version of God ( In this case, Female God / Dogma's God ) is described as " The Creator of the Omniverse " explicitly, would this fit the requirements of tier 0 ? And before you ask, yes she limits herself on purpose to interact with humans, which is what I was going to note on the profile . The reason why is because part ( and I said an small part ) of Marvel's tier 0 being such is due to that term. And also, their world is the complete parallel to our own, which should include all the concepts within it . It was a profile I planned on creating , but I wanted to at least ask..

No. It would have to be explicitly specified what exactly that is intended woth the definition. Claiming that any fictional character created all of fiction and reality is also extreme hyperbole per definition.

It was assumed all the concepts that exists in our world , due to the nature of Dogmaverse , if that makes any sense. I understand what you means, but that is what the verse intended. I'll rewatch it ( when i get home ) to be sure .

Dogma's God is not Tier 0. She's not even properly Omnipresent. I think High 3-A to Low 2-C range seems appropriate

A movie like Dogma wouldn't do something like that. Especially considering she limited herself when she came to Earth. But I truly don't care about this, just me asking a question about Omniverse. Since it was answered , it doesn't seem to have any purpose anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back