• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Question about Certain GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vados stated that if Beerus and Champa fought, it would mean the annihilation of both U6 and U7 as a side effect. The ENTIRETY of said universes, which would mean the afterlifes would be annihilated as well. Zen'o is placed at 2-C not for destroying the universes since they're regarded as a sengular big universe, but for destroying the afterlifes since they're regarded as seperate.

Why aren't Beerus and Champa placed at "at least Low 2-C" for the same reason?

Because Zeno has been shown effecting Time along with Space on a Universal Scale, while Beerus and Champa (or any Angel) have yet to display the ability to effect Time one a Universal Scale.

Beerus is only shown effecting the Physical Matter/Space of the Universe, Afterlife, Kioshin Realm. While Zeno is effecting the Physical Matter/Space and Time of the Universes, Afterlifes and everything else.

Destroying a Universe Space is 3-A, Destroying a Universe Space along with its Time is Low 2-C.

I hope this clears everything up.

This odesn't clear anything, really. If anything, it adds even more confusion. Because right now, you're basically saying the afterlife and the mortal realm aren't seperated by space-time. And if I remember correctly, the staff doesn't agree that the universes are speperate.However, they DO agree that the afterlifes are speperated from the main universes.

Well...

I don't necessarily agree with 2-C Zeno based on destroying every afterlife in the Multiverse. However there is a reason as to why Beerus and Champa can't be Low 2-C and why Zeno should be at the very least Low 2-C:

Zeno was able to destroy the entire Timeline in every universe which the GoD's havent shown or even been implied to be able to do. This is evidenced by the fact that he was able to affect Infinite Zamasu who was able to travel to the past and other timelines on his own proving his 4th dimensionality.

So even if Beerus and Champa are able to destroy the Afterlife and the Universe there is still no reason to belive they can affect their space-time. At best this would give them Universal+ range but thats it.

Sidali891 said:
This odesn't clear anything, really. If anything, it adds even more confusion. Because right now, you're basically saying the afterlife and the mortal realm aren't seperated by space-time. And if I remember correctly, the staff doesn't agree that the universes are speperate.However, they DO agree that the afterlifes are speperated from the main universes.
We sorry to hear that but I can't explain it better so your gonna half to wait for someone else to try and explain it.

I don't think that's the reason, really. The afterlifes destruction played a big role in Zen'O's tiering. If it wasn't for that, he would've remained at Low 2-C.

Which is why I brought up this topic in the first place, because the reasoning for Zen'o's tiering should be the same as the GoD's. But apparently, it isn't.

It's entirely possible to destroy other universes without affecting their Space-Time remotely. Just look at Goku. He has been training non-stop and he still hasn't hit Low 2-C or even High 3-A. Logically he should be able to destroy more than one universe based on his training. He probably can but he has not been implied to be able to destroy its Space and Time.

But Zeno has been able to affect both the space and time of the Universes AND the afterlifes. Beerus and Champa have not shown or implied to be able to do that. They could destroy and Bazillion Universes but they would still be 3-A unless they affect Space-Time.

You missed my point. Vados said both U6 and 7 would be destroyed if Beerus and Champa fought. This includes their afterlifes, which are seperate from the main universes, I'm not just talking about the mortal realms (where Goku and co come from)... get it now?

Sidali891 said:
You missed my point. Vados said both U6 and 7 would be destroyed if Beerus and Champa fought. This includes their afterlifes, which are seperate from the main universes... get it now?
I already got it. What im saying is that it has not been implies that they can destroy the Space AND Time from the Universe and the Afterlife. This just proves that they are a much higher level of 3-A than everyone else in the series is(except the Angels of course).

Also Fusion Zamasu also played a big role for Zeno's tiering.

Being separate from said realities =/= being Low 2-C realities. Unless you can prove the afterlife's are differing timelines... They still are just 3-A , even with them being separate. The only possible argument you can make was Goku & Beerus turning the Universe into a void, and the only void we have seen up until that point was the world of void: A place with no time and space. That's an assumption, but a much better one then the one you're implying .

I'm sorry, but you clearly don't. If you destroy the mortal realm along with the afterlife ( which what the destruction of U6 and 7 is about), that's a Low 2-C feat, bare minimum. Why? Because the mortal realm and the afterlife are seperated by space-time. If it wasn't confirmed spacetime wouldn't have been destroyed, then than means either one of the mortal realm of the afterlife is getting destroyed, and not the both.

I hope I made it as clear as possible

And Beerus and Champa were going to destroy their universes along with their afterlifes. A similar feat to that of Zeno's, except on a lower scale. Hence why I said above "Low 2-C"

Well like I said before there is no evidence that they were going to destroy its Space Time. Unless evidence is presented that they would destroy the Space Time of the Universe and the Afterlife then we will just assume they were going to destroy its physical existence.

Also like I said before this would at best give them Universe Level+ range and even that is iffy.

Julian, you still don't get it...

Let me oversimplify:

U7 = afterlife + mortal realm

Mortal realm is seperated from the afterlife by SPACE TIME.

Destroying mortal realm alone = 3-A

Destroying afterlife alone = 3-A

Destroying afterlife + mortal realm = Low 2-C because they're seperated, by SPACE TIME.

Destruction of U6 and U7 = destruction of mortal realms + afterlifes of both universes = Low 2-C (minimum)

Champa and Beerus fighting = U6 and 7 = poof = Low 2-C (again, minimum.)

Look I get that they are separated by space time. That's why I said this could give them Universe Level+ (Low 2-C) RANGE. Because they are able to destroy realms separated by Space and Time.

I've already said it before and I will say it again. Zeno was especifically able to affect the Space Time of the Universes AND the Afterlifes which is why he is 2-C. Beerus and Champa might be able to destroy two realms separated by Space Time but they can't actually destroy the Space Time OF those realms unless again there is evidence otherwise.

How can your blasts destroy a place that can't be reached unless you're 4D but can't destroy space-time? Are you telling me Beerus and Champa would destroy the afterlifes but their blasts can't touch space-time lile if it's some intangible barrier?

Well even if destroying the Universe and the Afterlife would require 4th Dimensionality (which I'm very skeptical it actually needs) this would at best be High 3-A. A Low 2-C feat would warrant the destruction of an entire timeline and the Universe and Afterlife alone would not warrant this.

When the tier system refers to "Universal Scale" it refers to the past,present and future of a Timeline. Destroying a small part of a Timeline does not come even close ergo High 3-A.

And is there even evidence that the Afterlife is divided by Space Time from the Mortal Universe?? I've never seen it presented but I always took it at face value.

Uhmm... Julian. Destroying a small part of the timeline is part of the reason Bardock is High 3-A .

If this is true... Maybe a revision ? But until explicit evidence is justified... No Low 2-C Goku

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Uhmm... Julian. Destroying a small part of the timeline is part of the reason Bardock is High 3-A .

If this is true... Maybe a revision ? But until explicit evidence is justified... No Low 2-C Goku
I know but thats why i said it doesnt even come close to Low 2-C. And there is still no evidence of the Afterlife being separated via Space Time. Bardock is definitely High 3-A though.

Well not necessarily. It is different by the fact that people in Otherworld cant age but nothing else really.

Said "small parts of a timeline" are the size of 4 universes, at the very least. Just because those universes form a timeline as a whole doesn't mean destroying one or some of them "is not even regarded as a High 3-A feat", if space-time is involved then it shouldn't really matter. What you're doing now is misinterpreting the DB cosmology.

Yes there are. You can ask the staff for the that.

Even if those "small parts of a timeline" are the size of 4 universes they only encompass a small part of the actual timeline. Low 2-C requires the destruction of the past,present and future of a Timeline and yet it isn't shown here or even said it would cause such destruction.

Saying so requires massive amounts of head canon.

What? Zen'o never destroyed past, present, future of Trunks' timeline, yet is still 2-C for some reason.

Besides, you do realize destroying a DB timeline isn't a Low 2-C feat, it's a 2-C feat.

Yes he did. Zamasu was becoming one with the Universe and it's Space Time and he obliterated him and the rest of the Universes.

"besides, destroying the a DB timeline isn't Low 2-C, it's 2-C"

Well then ever the more reason as to disbelieve Beerus and Champa's Low 2-C status. And I'm saying that destroying a Timeline is Low 2-C not the DB Timeline itself. So even this "feat" would fall short.

I never got why annihilating a universe + its afterlife = Tier 2 for Zen'ō but not for anyone else. People say it's because people say everyone else only destroys the physical matter of these places yet not the space-time. It's whichever others agree upon most.

And how does that equate to him destroying the past, present and future?

Exactly how? I clearly gave my reasonings and repeated myself multiple times as to why space-time is involved. So how exactly does me stating THAT in my post above supposedly gives more reason to disbelieve Beerus and Champa's tiering?

I do agree with Ryu's logic. It can be applied if it is accurate. Albeit, I am obviously a bit hesistant to make Goku that level,but it would scale to Xenoverse. That's the only thing I approve of. [ 2-C Future Warrior... ] .

You say the Beerus and Champa should be Low 2-C because they can destroy the Mortal realm and the Afterlife. But that only qualifies for High 3-A because like I said earlier they can't destroy the complete timeline. 4th Dimensionality starts at High 3-A and destroying small parts of a Timeline (aka History) is at best High 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back