• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A quesion i have on my mind

I've been seeing people say that goku post UI > pre UI. My question is where did people get that? If he got stronger we could say its zenkai, but he hasnt recovered, so it wouldnt work. There is no evidence that Post UI goku while tired is stronger than pre UI regular base goku. Can someone explain plzz?

the latest episode mentions it some times, maybe you didnt pay much attention to the right parts, dbs discussion 52 and kefla upgrade to low 2c have all that information there for you to read at any time.

in short he powered up after reaching UI, getting stronger than his first time, saying that max power kefla was roughly the power goku had in his first UI try, and the fight was just goku showing how much he grown since his power up as he defeated her (gokus UI previous power) without getting hit once aside from some hair loss, dont let the his attacks are somewhat innefective make you think he didnt power up, he just is thinking before attacking and that lowers its potenty a little

@Mania568 Im not talking about UI goku,since the more he fights the more powerful he becomes, im talking about base weaken goku, many people bring the argument, he fought caulifla and kale while in ssj2 and while to fight he needed ssb. And that argument is debatable.

Here are the arguments you can use to debate those arguments:

1.Goku was holding back (when kale was "thrashing" goku, he didnt recive a single scratch, and after he appeared out of the rubble he was perfectly fine, like nothing even happen.)

2.You're basically saying that weaken ssb goku is stronger than regular full power/not exausted ssb goku

3.The other characters nor goku himself mentions anything related to it (meaning its just speculation from our part.)

While in UI goku does get stronger the more he fights but thats while in UI not in base nor any other form. Ive asked people within those discussion threads and none of them said anything.

What makes you think the boosts from UI doesn't translate over to base form? Ultra Instinct itself is a technique, and Ultra Instinct Omen is the thing that gives the power-up.

Also we've seen Goku retain power ups from godly froms before; Super Saiyan God?

Back