• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A profile for xeno Gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need DBH/Xenoverse profiles for every DB character, otherwise, it would take a long while. Anyways I disagree I doubt it would be any different than Xeno Vegeta's profile.

Is there any other proper reason as to why this profile should be made, besides just being a stronger version of Gohan that is basically similar to Xeno Goku and Vegeta? Otherwise this seems unnecessary. We don't need to spam the wiki with Xeno versions of all characters.

Is there any other proper reason as to why this profile should be made, besides just being a stronger version of Gohan that is basically similar to Xeno Goku and Vegeta? Otherwise this seems unnecessary. We don't need to spam the wiki with Xeno versions of all characters.
Please....

Does Gohan even...do anything in Xeno? I remember him being practically just background in Xenoverse 1. Idk about 2 and the side material though.

Xeno Gohan , in the Demon Realm, defeated Shroom as a SSJ4. I only remember this and him helping Xeno Gogeta against Fin (GT Gogeta absorbed).

Also, can't we make a profile for Sealas and add a WM key to Beat's profile, as me and Nitro90 suggested before, instead of making only xeno versions of all characters? It would make more sense to me honestly

Last edited:
Just a heads up, since someone brought up the Hercule example. Going to paraphrase some things Dark649 said. He is a much different character from his original counterpart. His backstory is different as he came from a timeline where everything Hercule bragged about actually was true iirc; he actually has defeated Cell, Buu, and fought Beerus to a stand still. And later became a strong sparring partner for both Goku and Vegeta. So in his case, being a lot stronger was actually something who effected his character. He's not the "Same role, same backstory, but happens to have much better feats tier wise" type of character. He literally is the polar opposite of that in terms of role.

But I'm still unsure about Gohan's role being different unless I see more examples.

I'm neutral towards the creation of a Xeno Gohan page.

Completely out of topic, but a Mutaito page should be made and Toei pages for some of the Earthlings should also be made.

We Have:

Agree: JirensMom1, Ican'tthinkof1goodname, Nitro90, 00potato, Gilad_Hyperstar, XSOULOFCINDERX, God900 (7)

Disagree: Ionliosite, Maverick, NullFlower, Purgy, Lucas, AKM, GarrixianDude (7)

Neutral: Crabwhale, Cinos. (2)

Well, the relevant issue here is if the character page would qualify according to our rules or not. Meaning, is he significantly different than regular anime DBS Gohan, other than the power level? If so, he can stay, and otherwise not.

You can place me in the disagree tally, unless we get evidence for that he qualifies according to our rules.

Disagree as well, ^that comment pretty summs it, a watered down xeno goku that doesn't have much going for them.

I'm pretty sure i don't have to say anything other than "i agree for example" if said example is shared through a lot of people disagreeing in the thread.

Look, if the only difference in Xeno Gohan from Super Gohan is the power level, he shouldn't get a profile, but if he has reasonably different history, experiences, and possibly personality, he should. That is pretty much it.

Unless there are more difference between both Gohan in character notability, I am leaning toward that Gohan profile might not qualify from the Canon guidelines:

4) Franchises which contain non-canonical spin-offs/movies/videogames, et cetera, each with their own continuities and feats, yet not to the extent that Marvel and DC Comics do, should only be allowed profiles for notable original characters from said spin-offs, and not alternate versions of canonical characters, unless they are very prominent and notable.

Ex: Main villains from non-canonical movies of Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, One Piece and the like can be allowed profiles, yet most versions of Son Goku contained in games such as Shin Budokai should not, as the only difference they hold from Canon Goku lies in their extent of power. However, given the prominence and popularity of Dragon Ball GT, alternative versions of Goku and Vegeta from this continuity have been allowed. If the alternate non-canonical version of a character is notable enough in the sense of having their own feats, and a different role and purpose, then it is possible that profiles for them can be created.

I guess the consensus here is that a Xeno Gohan profile is not needed after all, as it goes against our rules. I think this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back