• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A profile for xeno Gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we literally have a page for Cumber who got scrapped within one arc while Xeno Gohan is in the main cast of the time patrol.
The difference is that Cumber also has multiple unique abilities to him, while Xeno Gohan's page will be just a watered down version of Goku's.
And making a profile for xeno vegeta wasn't necessary either
I disagreed with making a profile for him as well because he's basically just a copy of Goku in terms of powers and AP, so yeah.

I mean, if he’s a Main Cast Member, of a popular franchise and interesting media, one that is popular in vsdebates.... why not? Xeno Gohan fits all of that according to what I’ve seen. Dragon Ball is very popular debates-wise, very popular in general, and I’ve been told Xeno is far more interesting than other forms of DB Media. Don’t really see why he should be kept from a profile because he’s ‘Too similar to other characters’, which is kind of ridiculous imo, as a lot of characters share the same traits and powers If they’re in the same verse, especially DB characters.

Well it seems that 4 people agree with it for now, and now that I think about it, a profile should be made for Toei Gohan as well

Dragon Ball's verse page is missing a lot of profiles for no reason, especially since it's not like the wikia has a profile limit

As for this case, I also agree

Dragon Ball's verse page is missing a lot of profiles for no reason, especially since it's not like the wikia has a profile limit

As for this case, I also agree
Alright that makes 5 votes which is more then enough I believe so.... Is someone willing to create a profile for xeno Gohan and Toei Gohan?

I also disagree. It'd just be Xeno Goku with another face, right down to the forms (sans God).
As for Toei Gohan, what does he have that sets him apart from canon Gohan, aside from his tier?

Also the lifting strength for the wagon pulling feat can be calced by using the friction between the wheel and the ground. That is also why pushing a Car isn't Class 5, because the low friction between the wheels and the road makes the LS much lower

Seals,Piccolo (Toei), and Gohan(Toei) are the only characters for Dragon Ball I think we need a profile for.

Also Jaco

I also disagree with Xeno Vegeta we already have a Xeno Vegito. Any character you put against Xeno Vegeta you can and better off putting against Xeno Goku or Xeno Vegito.
He doesn't have or use anything special.

I also disagree. It'd just be Xeno Goku with another face, right down to the forms (sans God).
As for Toei Gohan, what does he have that sets him apart from canon Gohan, aside from his tier?
We also made a profile for xeno vegeta while it was unnecessary so there is no reason to not make one for Gohan

Last edited:
More than Xeno Gohan, i think we should make a profile for Sealas from World Mission,like Nitro suggested, and possibly add a key to Beat's profile for that continuity. But i'm not against the idea

@Nitro90 Xeno Vegeta can use the Keysword

Last edited:
In what ways are this character different from regular Gohan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back