• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A profile for Pulseman

Dunno why Pokemon are the topics here.

The profile seems fine, only thing I'm questioning is the speed stats.

GyroNutz said:
Dunno why Pokemon are the topics here.
It's the closest thing to Pulseman we have

The profile seems fine, only thing I'm questioning is the speed stats.

When I searched "average missile speed" Hypersonic was the first result.

I don't remember how fast electricity travels through wires.

It's the missile bit that I was questioning, electricity through wires is actually probably Massively Hypersonic+, since I'm pretty sure electricity moves through wires a bit under 1% the speed of light.

Apparently most missiles vary form mach 0.3 to mach 10. I think Transonic would be the safest asumption.

Acording to this random awnser a good cable can archieve 80% he speed of light. Mmmm... i think we need someone more knowldgeable.

Ok I looked it up, and I found this.

It seems I was wrong, and anything between Sub-Relavistic and Relavistic+ is fair game.

I really doubt I will get more attention than this, so I'm just going to publish the profile.

Back