• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible buff in Jimmy's durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing through Bully again recently and I noticed something that could potentially increase his durability.

So during the stronghold assault mission, Jimmy has to fight his way through the nerds and defeat their leader. On his way through to the stronghold, he runs into their leader using a spud cannon. Now Jimmy with full health can take quite a few hits before getting knocked out. Why does this matter? Well its cause this Spud Cannon was able to damage and blow through a metal door

You can see proof of this if you go to 6:50 and onwards in the video

Stronghold Assault Nerd Boss Fight - Mission 44 - Bully Scholarship Edition
Stronghold Assault Nerd Boss Fight - Mission 44 - Bully Scholarship Editio

Now I'd say this could potentially put him at Wall level, would anyone disagree?

I think that this seems reasonable.

So I'm kinda new here and I haven't been able to find anything in the guidelines that tell me that I can't so should I add this in or...?

You just need to wait for a few more people to approve of the upgrade.

I, for one, also agree with it.

Wall level Jimmy is legit. He fought Russell who could crack concrete and I'm pretty sure he took hits from a hammer wielding guy who could tear down walls in a single blow.

This would also scale to his Attack Potency, since he's fought numerous people who can harm him.

That's a big ass mallet, but the wall he smacked him through didn't really seem all that durable, as in it was just a few pieces of wood

Looking at the video, it didn't blow the door, it bend it until the lock back off, it also took dozens of shots to do so, maybe between 10-A to 9-C, shouldn't be more effective than those battering ram from the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back