• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
> he won't be able to do much to Jimmy

Why not? He can casually snatch a tree and swing it like a weapon, tear off the wall and bring it down on the enemy, a simple throw of a hammer to shoot down the helicopter, not to mention the fact that fights off the whole army, as if it means nothing to him. If talking only about combat experience, Ataru is superior in all respects.

I'm talking about in terms of damaging him. Going by his page and he stuff you said, Ataru is a few times baseline wall level, Jimmy is around a hundred of times as strong and durable as him. It's a gap that combat experience really isn't doing much to fix.

Oh yeah, I missed his durability. Neither has a really good chance of harming the other, so I agree it's inconclusive.

Ataru is also insanely close to 9-A, seeing as he can one-shot Apache helicopters, which are 9-B+.

Ataru has multiple feats on this level, Lum does too, she survived getting smashed into a wall by him and was only irritated, and she can harm other Wall-level characters with brute strength alone. Ataru can also casually toss aside trees to generate enough kinetic energy to easily surpass Jimmy. At this rate, Ataru should just don a hockey mask and start cleaving his way through.

I mean, Jimmy is able to pulverize a marble column in only 2 hits which is much more impressive than the ones you've listed above.

Other than that, Ataru utterly blitzes back and forth and one has absurd dura that Jimmy won't be able to get pass, let alone match. Could be inconclusive since this is just a "Who will outlast" fight. But if Ataru is several times than baseline then it could turn to his favor.

Guys.

Lum has a better dura feat.

She tanked a school explosion in Episode 79.

And Lum also regularly survives Ataru's antics, including that all-out assault thing with Mendou and those Alien Ships.

Ataru's also tossed aside metal poles, wooden logs, cars, gigantic boulders and has pulled down walls, which would easily guarantee him a Class 5 lifting strength rating.

Back