• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A particularly boring match

why is dean low 7-b what eve

alright. Well.

Dean:

+ Automatic resurrection if killed

+ Probably a better fighter overall, skill wise

+ Probability hax means every possibility will go in his favor

+ Immortal. If even Death can't kill him, I'd call that Type 5.

Firstbourne:

+ Resists power null due to handcuffs being too small

+ A decent chunk of hax ranging from matter manip to time manip

+ Invisibility means spammable element of surprise

+ Has tons of mobility advantages

+ Stat amp means he can get stronger

Moot Points:

- Killing Dean is worthless since he can't actually die

- Dean resisted mindfuckery for thirty years, so mind manip stuff is out

- Dean's Power Null won't work on Firstbourne since it is very unlikely he will get handcuffs on a Type 1 Large Size dragon

Questions:

1. What is the AP gap, and who holds the advantage?

2. Is Firstbourne's matter manip/transmutation combat applicable?

Current Verdict:

Dean 7/10. Depending on Firstbourne's hax, he doesn't have an obvious way around Type 5 Immortality and auto-resurrection. Matter manip I don't see working considering Raphael did that on sub-atomic levels and he is well below Death. Dean just has the survivability to keep coming back and slowly beat down Firstbourne.

Matter Manip should be, but I don't see it working due to Raphael's resistance

Firstbourne can technically rewind time to recover, though she starts with her breath and likes to incapacitate does with freezing and encasing them with molten metal

Firstbourne has the AP I believe, being far above Small City level+ character

Also that's a she. And she's FSM's grandma

Oh. She.

Whatever.

So she just uses time manip to rewind and recover?

Then yes, my vote is still up for Dean. She has no meaningful way to put him down.

I mean

If I got frozen instantly, my body ain't exactly functioning so I'm sorta dead.

Does her ice explicitly leave people alive?

Not explicitly, but it's a kids show so probably<\s>

I think so, but her molten metal does for sure.

Molten Metal leaves them alive?

Does she try to kill them from there, in character? If not then we probably have Incon unless Dean can telekinesis his way out of that.

Back