• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A paradoxical Calc Stack Circle claims that Link has relativistic speed because Link has relativistic speed.

I thought there was something a bit fishy about the claim that Link has massively hypersonic movement speed and relativistic combat speed. So I decided to follow the logic down a rabbit hole of calc stacking and ultimately wound up back where I started.

The reasoning is as follows:

Link has defeated Demise, who has massively hypersonic movement speed and relativistic combat speed

Demise has massively hypersonic movement speed and relativistic combat speed because he is superior to Ganon.

Ganon has massively hypersonic movement speed and relativistic combat speed because he is superior to Twinrova.

Twinrova has massively hypersonic movement speed and relativistic combat speed because they are superior to Orox.

Orox has massively hypersonic movement speed and relativistic combat speed because he should not be much slower than Twinrova (uhh...) and he is faster than Dodongos, who can keep up with...Link. And Link can dodge Beamos beams, which are lasers.

Except that Link cannot dodge Beamos beams in the games where their beams are laser-like. In some games they fire slow energy balls, which can be dodged, but when they are like lasers he can avoid them only by aim dodging/blocking.

So none of these characters should have massively hypersonic movement speed or relativistic combat speed.

Next, I will try to figure out why Link is apparently capable of destroying star systems.

Back