• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A page that explains our standards for sexual content

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote matt quoting George R.R. Martin:

I can describe an axe entering a human skull in great explicit detail and no one will blink twice at it. I provide a similar description, just as detailed, of a penis entering a ******, and I get letters about it and people swearing off. To my mind this is kind of frustrating, it's madness.

We are all derailing an awful lot from the intended purpose of this thread.

We just need to write a page with a list based on Sera's in a formal manner. That is all.

Also.

Please definite the concept of "Sexual Feats"

I'm pretty sure that in the Lucifer TV Show, the universe was created when God and the Mother Goddess did the "Big Bang", if you know what I mean. Is that inappropriate?

There's also a Swamp Thing comic by Alan Moore where a woman having sex with him is portrayed as her becoming one with all life in the universe.

I don't think we need a page for it. Whenever an inappropriate page comes up, we can delete it and tell whoever involved why.

Boomer, it's not relevant at all, you're not staff, and you're derailing the thread.

I mean seeing as its been pretty much agreed on what is the issue with trying to determine where certain things land on the scale?

@Promestein

My apologies. Thank you for helping out with trying to keep this thread on track.

I have to go to sleep now though.

I'm fine with this proposal. Though idk the names seems like they aren't very... "culturally neutral"?

Honestly, why is there even a long discussion on this? It's about as straightforward as something can be.

This can all be summed up to, level 4 bad, everything else ok.

That being said, I agree with the proposal.

@Sir Ovens & Monarch Laciel

Thank you for the support.

@All

Is somebody willing to help out with writing a draft for this page?

Sir Ovens suggestion seems fine to me. What do the rest of you think?

So is somebody willing to write a page written in a formal manner based on Sera's list and with Sir Ovens' naming conventions?

If somebody writes a draft, I can improve on the language flow afterwards.

To possibly expand on what is not acceptable here, compare what you think is questionable to something like Rance or the Taimanin universe, hentai that I'm sure have feats outside of sex. If it's as bad as them, it doesn't belong here.

I've made a draft.

It's not perfect or anything, but the essential structure is there.

Also ignore the title, I had to repurpose my Sherlock sandbox.

Thank you for the help. It seems good to me, with the exception that I replaced the specific examples for type 4 with just "Many hentai series", so we do not get accused of recommending such material to children.

So, is it fine if we add Sir Ovens' draft as an official page that we can link to in the Editing Rules?

Okay. Thanks. I will set up the page then.

I removed it as an example.

N Kardashev said:
Damn, never knew X-Men is a sexual verse... And I don't think I'm that decensatized
I was struggling to come up with popular live action film franchises with notable feats for Tier 2.

If any other people here know of good reasonably well-known examples that we can use, feel free to mention it here.

Stuff like Red Sonja and Vampirella would be suggestive I suppose. Or at the absolute best ecchi

Don't use the terms "softcore" and "hardcore"...it just feels wrong. You could preferably just use PG-13, R, and X in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back