• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A page for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice?

FromSoftware recently released another masterpiece in the form of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, which has been out for about a week. The Souls series and Bloodborne seem to have a decent following here, so I figure a decent amount of you have played this game by now.

Will we get a page for this game soon, and a profile page for the main character? I am absolutely in love with this game, and I would be more than happy to help out in helping put the page together!

Bear minimum he would likely sit at Building Level. Do any of the staff members have any thoughts on this?

It's a fantastic game. You'll enjoy it, but it's difficult as ****. But you probably already know that.

Considering one boss kept kicking my ass with lightning, they should be at least Building level+.

I think Bambu is working on a file for the PC. Still gotta get the game myself, got a bunch of school stuff I gotta do first.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Sekiro doesn't have any legit lightning dodging feat.
I mean it does in the same way Dark Souls and Bloodborne do, doesn't it? It's all gameplay.

Dark Souls and Bloodborne have a few cloud to ground spawning enemies, and one of the spells.

The Divine Dragon has cloud-to-ground lightning attacks. Also Bloodborne and Dark Souls pages reference lightning attacks that are not cloud-to-ground.

The Divine Drsgon shoots down lightning that legit lingers there for a while on top of the objectives that Sekiro has to use in order to damage it. So he has no actual lightning feats. as far as I can tell.

Genshiro uses actual cloud to ground lightning in his attacks though...

Bambu is making one for the Player Character, it's just taking him some time I guess. YOu can ask him about what feats he's tryna scale Wolf to if you wanted to make other files in the meantime, probably

MeleeniumRXJ said:
What is a sandbox?
A user's personal page where they usually put pages while they're still working on them.

Back