• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well actually apparently miguel can paralyze people with his incissors or something along those lines

dont know if this changes anything but there is that

• Accelerated Vision: O'Hara's visual acuity is considerably beyond that of a normal human. O'Hara can see objects at much greater distances, with perfect clarity, relative to an ordinary human. O'Hara possesses this same level of clarity at night, enabling him to see in near-complete darkness. It is possible that he is able to see into the infra-red end of the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling him to see a person's body heat. the flicker-fusion horizon(the speed at which some objects appear as a blur) in his eyes is superior to other people. What appears as a blur to most people, he can see perfectly. It also acts as a type of early warning, not the degree of a spider-sense but he is able to see attacks coming from far away.
also he can apparently see a person's body heat.

so he can see miguels body heat, bite him (which would paralyze him), then kill him easily with higher AP

Isn't this the same as a fight with a vampire? which Miles has experience wrecking after each Spiderverse event, so it shouldn't really be that easy as you say. Plus, precog will counter most of 2099's attacks.

Also, 2099's and Miles' AP isn't that substantial a gap that Miguel can end him, three punches or so. It is minimalistic at best, so AP difference shouldn't exactly be that much of a major point in favour of 2099

the invisibility is rendered useless so that is out of the picture, miguels suit doesn't get damaged by acid so i don't think the venom blast will even affect him, is the only clothing he owned able to resist being torn by miguels claws and it regens itself

he just needs one bite and then miles is paralyzed and then he could get as many hits as he wants

even if this somehow doesn't work then AP is the only thing left which despite not being that big of a gap, miguel would still take miles down and his suit helps hi even more which i mentioned above. But I still don't think this will happen for what I outlined above

Venom-blast is electricity based, not acid.

Miles can be considered to have more experience than Miguel because he has fought Spider-Men and vampires.

For that one hit to happen, Miguel needs to overcome Miles' Spider-Sense.

Invisibility point is fair, though is the heat sensing a passive ability for 2099 or does he have to command his AI to activate it?

i am saying it won't affect the suit since it has strong durability, though it simply regen even if it did damage the suit

this doesn't really matter here since miguel since it is in this specific situation though miguel is smarter and could use his surroundings and he has his own fair share of experience i would assume

it would rendered useless since miguel would be right in front of him in which case he wouldn't be able to use it since he knows what danger is coming to him

it is for his sight so it is passive

Venom blasts bypass suits(like those of Green Goblin, Black Cat, Venom)

Miguel being smarter is a major what if since Miles is a better observer and made his own suit in a pretty technologically normal universe. Miguel has never fought a Spider-Man and his verse is pretty slim on supervillains unlike Miles.

No... that isn't how Spider-sense works. In every source material it is active whenever the user is about to be hit.

Even then that's one ability restricted. Miles can maneuver over this I'd trust.

miguel is from the distant future so it is likely he would have a better suit, and again it could just regen

miguel is considered smarter and has more feats to back it up other than being an observer and making a costume

i am saying he wouldn't need it since he knows a hit is coming since he is seeing it, it would be more useful if it was coming from behind but here the blow is coming right at him with no need of it

it is a major ability of his and then it would be closer to an AP brawl (which i talked about in a few comments up which i will reply to right after

Totallynotchewbacca said:
the invisibility is rendered useless so that is out of the picture, miguels suit doesn't get damaged by acid so i don't think the venom blast will even affect him, is the only clothing he owned able to resist being torn by miguels claws and it regens itself
he just needs one bite and then miles is paralyzed and then he could get as many hits as he wants

even if this somehow doesn't work then AP is the only thing left which despite not being that big of a gap, miguel would still take miles down and his suit helps hi even more which i mentioned above. But I still don't think this will happen for what I outlined above
^^^^ last paragraph

That is a big likely. Also, regen is irrelevant when Venom Blast could just knock you out for a while.

Miguel is less experienced in fighting people like Miles. Booksmarts aren't combat applicable.

So Miles would be extremely unlikely to get hit. Case closed.

No... he doesn't rely on it. AP brawl isn't that close when Miles has other hax and more experience

likely means that it is the most probable. I don't know if it would knock him out or just shut down tech since it says it could do both but it still would regen and fix itself because i THINK that the venom strike only works on direct contact or through thin material which is not what miguel has

actually i don't know about this since miguel has been around longer and has fought more enemies

don't shut it down please listen, lets say that you are miles and i am peter about to hit you this would be close to what would happen

1. I punch

2. you see the punch and your spidey sense goes off

3. it doesn't matter if it goes off because it is warning you in anyway, it is like if you see a fire spread and you know you have to evacuate and a fire alarm goes off. It doesn't help you, just is another layer of confirmation which you don't need

I mentioned above why i don't think the hax would help

BTW what is 2099's speed? Because Miles can dodge webshots from OG Spidey, does Miguel compare?

That's speculation. From what is established, Venom blast bypasses suits.

Has he ever fought another spider-man? Almost all of spider-man's rogue's gallery? Time travelling vampires? Miles has. Being introduced first means jack tbh. It means Ant Man is more experienced than Wolverine. Comic timelines work differently.

Here's how Spidey sense work:

1. I know you're about to punch before you even form a fist

2. I move out of the way when your punch is in mid air

3. When your punch lands at its intended direction, I'd already have a counter.

Hax will 100% help since none of your arguments make sense and at this point you're treating Miles like he was created yesterday. He has about 10 years of history and probably more issues under his belt than Miguel

Also stop ignoring my points with an "um I don't think so". If your favourite character is losing or something, or you don't like how the thread is progressing, stop throwing in irrelevant speculation just to support your baseless arguments. If you'd literally just gloss over what I'm saying, it is pointless for you to argue with me.

I have a point and you do too don't get angry please You yourself said Miguel was more experienced than miles in the beginning Saying the venom blast will work against all suits is nlf but I will say admittedly that I don't know how the blast will react to the suit but that is why I am speculating but you also can't simply say it will bypass his suit with er since it has never shown to work on his suit ever so if that is your only argument then you may want to go inconclusive It is less of knowing I am going to punch and just knowing something will happen so if Miguel goes for a bite then miles may try to block a punch or something more expectant The only hax that could help is the venom blast which as I said be inconclusive I never said in I don't think so please don't get angry over as trivial as this. Miguel is far from my favorite and I actually like miles more but I am giving my input because in this situation I feel Miguel should win imo

Well, opinions change. More I thought about it, Miguel's experience, though more, wasn't exactly as diverse as Miles.

There is no proof that venom doesn't either. And green goblin has decently armored suit, and still venom blast bypassed it.

By that definition of Spider sense, Spider-Man would be dead everytime he fought Electro. Your interpretation of it is similiar to the movies, but in the comics it is literally foreshadowing. Also, when has a Spider-Man ever tried to block an attack and not dodge it?

Sorry for being rude to you. I was frustrated, juggling between 3 different threads and had to keep on repeating the same statements over and over.

fair enough

yeah, the reason i suggested that would make for inconclusive is because we have no idea how the blast would react because we can't really compare suits like that

i actually never knew that, always thought the sense just turns on when he needs it, i may actually ask to be extra sure. i guess i more meant be ready for an attack

it's okay, we all have those days. I understand.

Threads aren't going to be saved, don't bump threads.

Also, sorry to be a grammar nazi, but it should be an other wordly Spider-Man Duel, not "a".

Back