• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You guys are bumping this wayyy too fast.

Also Miles has better stealth tools that may give him an edge over 2099 Spider Man. Weapons are disallowed unless you want to make it a stomp. My vote's for Miles

i don't think that will be enough for this especially since miguel has enhanced senses and i don't think miles can camaflouge quick enough before 2099 kills him

Miles camoflouge is almost instantaneous. Miguel doesn't have Spider Senses, and his enhanced senses are not exactly Daredevil level to predict invisible enemy attacks. And even if he does, AP gap isn't substantial enough for 2099 to downright kill him low effort.

Plus, it's not like Miles hasn't fought off vampires and other fanged enemies so he isn't as lacking in experience as some say. At max he is only five or six years less experienced than Miguel, and that too is main Marvel Universe, which is wayyy more intense than 2099 in terms of the variety of shit it throws at you

Miles' camo doesn't trigger sound, otherwise it would be pointless. Also, you're heavily underestimating Miles' stats. The AP difference is nearly same

miles is weaker than spiderman who is the same as 2099 so there is a fair difference

i thought he could only turn invisible not stop any sound to come at all from him

Weaker as in, the same as teen Spider-Man, who wasn't that majorly far behind in feats than Adult Spidey.

Also no, there is never a sound effect for when he turns invisible, so any audio is just an assumption from your part.

Not really..? He was able to use it pretty effectively against 1610 Spidey in fights, so even if he does get caught he can counterattack pretty well just to turn invisible back again. Also, the venom blast from Miles will be more effective against Miguel since 2099 is biologically altered I think.

Miles' kit was made for these types of 1v1 lol

2099 doesn't have precog like Miles, and his weaponry will be restricted otherwise it'd make for a stomp.

Miles has more abilities at base form and has more experience fighting people with Miguel's skillset than otherwise.

Miles' venom attack will also be more effective against 2099 since he is genetically enhanced, and his invisibility has been effective in combat against OG Spider-Man

There, those are all my arguments in the thread

Back