• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Norman Osborn CRT

Let's break into this. We'll be covering Norman's Red Goblin and Iron Patriot Keys.

1. Red Gobli- Notably, Norman showed some stuff that his unique to him while using the Carnage Symbiote.

Carnange Bombs: These are Pumpkin Bombs that have been enhanced with the biomass of the Carnage Symbiote. The bombs show an ability to chase home in on targets and don't set off Spidey's Spider-Sense. See here. As such, I say that Norman should get Homing Attack.

Resistances: As Red Goblin, he's shown several Resistances. He gets hit with fire from the Human Torch and sonic waves from Clash. These do absolutley nothing. Futhermore, he withstands heat and flames that greatly weaken and harm the Venom Symbiote. Seen here and here. Still going strong even after the heat weakens Spidey equipped with the Venom Symbiote. Based on all of that, I think he should get Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Sound Manipulation.

Next, he shruggs off Miles' Venom Blast. Resistance to Electricity Manipulation.

2. Iron Patriot- For some reason, it doesn't have a P & A section. Therefore, I'd like to add one for it with the following abilities:

Energy Projection- Seen here.

Flight- Shown here.

The scan from his Energy Blasts also mentions shields but I have yet to find a scan for them.

Back